• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

yeah and I expect to die too.

not as much as you. people don't take me seriously.

If I die N1 it's probably minties.

yes i expected to lynch you and get scum

I you wanted me to get lynched you should have done something other than making Fart noises

I you wanted me to get lynched you should have done something other than making Fart noises

if you were actually serious about getting scum you would've pushed someone instead of starrywolf like you tend to do day one for most games so you can stop right there mr. "i like to try and push the same person each damn day one"

if you were actually serious about getting scum you would've pushed someone instead of starrywolf like you tend to do day one for most games so you can stop right there mr. "i like to try and push the same person each damn day one"

Still can't believe I made #LynchStarryD1 happen

Still can't believe I made #LynchStarryD1 happen

yeah no it's only a thing because you seem to have some obsession with trying to make a meme for yourself. "lynchstarryd1" is not a ****ing thing.

play the game seriously instead of trying to make some name for yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

make yourself known for scum hunting, not memes.

I mean I wouldn't really fear someone who tried baiting a fakeclaim the entire game until it was too late honestly, why shoot you when you're an easy lynch? "Oh Oath? Yeah all he's done is ****post so far, he's got to be mafia distracting town amirite? Let's lynch this easy scum."

I mean I wouldn't really fear someone who tried baiting a fakeclaim the entire game until it was too late honestly, why shoot you when you're an easy lynch? "Oh Oath? Yeah all he's done is ****post so far, he's got to be mafia distracting town amirite? Let's lynch this easy scum."

i mean you're right thaNKS fopr your strategy scumlord :p

The same could be said about anyone in that case.

Starry has been know to screw us over with inactivity, not about to let it happen again.

Hey I appericate you actually playing this game, 80% of the new players do jack sht .

This is my first game so idk about her past games but I was just going by the fact that she did check in and tell us she's gonna be busy. to me it just felt more likely that she was town based on that, but her being blue is just ughhhh whyy. anyway I'm having fun with this! ps don't take me wanting to lynch u personal or anythang :lemon:

What would it have provided? Assurance that Starry is possibly innocent town? Honestly if Starry was scum, I would have bussed her due to her previous behavior and activity. Lynching a one use role doesn't hurt us. Had we lynched Doc or Cop (if we have those roels I truthfully haven't bothered looking at the rolelist), then yes I would be more upset. And if there are more active users we could have lynched, then who would you have suggested lynching? No Daniel.

it would have provided if we can trust Daniel or not. that's why I wanted to lynch him. my other suspicions are on Hayden or maybe Trojan. but it doesn't really matter who I wanted to lynch then since you and another player have joined so now we just need to move forward

I have a gut feeling blue roles are the least active players rn sigh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk why I said Hayden lmao, I meant trundle

it would have provided if we can trust Daniel or not. that's why I wanted to lynch him. my other suspicions are on Hayden or maybe Trojan. but it doesn't really matter who I wanted to lynch then since you and another player have joined so now we just need to move forward

How can we trust a dead man? If Daniel flipped red, sure MAYBE Starry is town. If Daniel flips town, then what? Starry is maf? I/Ayaya replaced Haydenn/Piinchiu (banned) and Trojan is a bit of an oddball. I think it does matter who you wanted to lynch, yu obviously had reason for some of them.

yes i expected to lynch you and get scum

O gee thanks for that statement there so now all maf has to do is kill you and the sheep will send me to my death. Oath I know you're not bad at mafia even though you pretend to not try anymore. Tbh, you're looking more sus than Daniel.

If YOU were actually serious, wouldn't you have pushed someone other than starry? Instead you sat there sipping your tea and making fart noises while Daniel went after Starry. We've said countless times that day one lynches are almost NEVER good. The only thing they're good for is killing off spammers and inactives (e.g. Cory or FN1). If you actually didn't believe that Starry should have died, then get off your ass and make an argument. Or don't because Starry dying would benefit you.

also **** you Tom, clearly you've never introduced an 11 week old kitten to an old cat. Stop kicking the nest.

This is my first game so idk about her past games but I was just going by the fact that she did check in and tell us she's gonna be busy. to me it just felt more likely that she was town based on that, but her being blue is just ughhhh whyy. anyway I'm having fun with this! ps don't take me wanting to lynch u personal or anythang :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk why I said Hayden lmao, I meant trundle

and maybe her saying she'll be back THURSDAY was a good clue she was BLUE cause if im wrong she usually ( in past games) comes back fridays ? so maybe she wanted to make sure she was her to use her role if she needed to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if im RIGHT *** haha

O gee thanks for that statement there so now all maf has to do is kill you and the sheep will send me to my death. Oath I know you're not bad at mafia even though you pretend to not try anymore. Tbh, you're looking more sus than Daniel.

If YOU were actually serious, wouldn't you have pushed someone other than starry? Instead you sat there sipping your tea and making fart noises while Daniel went after Starry. We've said countless times that day one lynches are almost NEVER good. The only thing they're good for is killing off spammers and inactives (e.g. Cory or FN1). If you actually didn't believe that Starry should have died, then get off your ass and make an argument. Or don't because Starry dying would benefit you.

also **** you Tom, clearly you've never introduced an 11 week old kitten to an old cat. Stop kicking the nest.

have you seen my previous games

no i am not good at mafia anymore.

In dragon age i should have clearly noticed that the ness/panda bit was pure distraction and one of them was scum, but that just flew by me.

i did **** in smash bros

How can we trust a dead man? If Daniel flipped red, sure MAYBE Starry is town. If Daniel flips town, then what? Starry is maf? I/Ayaya replaced Haydenn/Piinchiu (banned) and Trojan is a bit of an oddball. I think it does matter who you wanted to lynch, yu obviously had reason for some of them.

no that wouldn't have meant Starry was maf... cause she wasn't here to react or see how she would have voted

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha im liking Minties intensity and that is right Oath you are good at Mafia when you want to be and you didnt really help with your fart noises... haha and i knew Ness was scum in that game and no one helped me then either !

have you seen my previous games

no i am not good at mafia anymore.

In dragon age i should have clearly noticed that the ness/panda bit was pure distraction and one of them was scum, but that just flew by me.

i did **** in smash bros

Oh so does that mean your fingers have fallen off and you are incapable of making a case for someone? I'm not buying the whole "Oh I'm bad at Mafia now so I just slam my face on my keyboard and push post now" thing. I don't care how you feel that you did in previous games. You voted for Daniel here and didn't even give reasoning as to why except that the "lynch is dumb." In my eyes, those that chastise others for bad lynches and tell them they "should have made a case on someone" without making a case themselves are scummy.

I voted for Starry because inactives are useless and don't help us in any way. It doesn't matter if they were a vig, if the shot doesn't get used, then they're no better than a green.

no that wouldn't have meant Starry was maf... cause she wasn't here to react or see how she would have voted

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha im liking Minties intensity and that is right Oath you are good at Mafia when you want to be and you didnt really help with your fart noises... haha and i knew Ness was scum in that game and no one helped me then either !

when have i been good at mafia recently like really though

~i haven't~

You don't need to be good at Mafia to be able to somewhat defend starry.

why are you wording it like "defend starry"

it's almost like you knew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

like why are you now asking why i didn't defend starry

why didn't you question my vote on you when i voted

why didn't you question my junk vote on meow before i voted you daniel

ya and the more i think about it the more salty i am about it cause from what i remember Starry is gone most the week so that means she really went out of her way, most likely borrowing someones phone/tablet/laptop to check the forum and let us know that she is here and will be here very soon... cause i don't think she can post otherwise. DANG IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

like why are you now asking why i didn't defend starry

why didn't you question my vote on you when i voted

why didn't you question my junk vote on meow before i voted you daniel

Because I don't even fcking know what you're even doing in these games. I was going on starry so I just put aside everyone else until I saw what we get from the lynch.

Why don't you answer your own questions

I don't know why you didn't decide to ask me why I didn't defend starry

I don't know why you didn't question my vote on you. You never asked why I did.

I don't know why you didn't question my junk vote. You're too busy trying to make a goddamn meme for yourself that you didn't care who you lynched, just as long as it was "starry day one!!111"

Back