• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

It wasn't even meant to be any kind of damn alignment indicative to begin with too.

Actually stumping is something I'd like more clarification on since honestly it confuses me.

When a person becomes stumped, but is doused, when arsonists hit ignite does that finish them off or are they considered dead? IE I get stumped and I was doused, does that finish me off for good leading to the wonderful world of OBS?

Also can a protection prevent someone from being ignited?

Also before you slumber host pls and thank

To be perfectly honestly with all of you, I didn't even mean to be biased to begin with. They both told me they were busy, they slipped my mind, etc. I didn't mean to be biased in anyway but to be blunt with you, it just happened.

smh... pineapple head :cool:

It wasn't even meant to be any kind of damn alignment indicative to begin with too.

It's okay, but when you modkill someone for breaking a rule, you need to double check to see if others broke rules too next time.

Dolby and Lucanosa were mod killed. Dolby was Arsonist leader and Lucanosa was Arsonist Goon.

I wasn't even picking favorites when I did that. Dolby and Lucanosa both just went over my head on it.

Guess who called it. It was me the legendary stump.

@Tom

If you're stumped you count as a dead player, but you're still able to communicate with everybody. If you were to end up doused then you get finished off when ignited like most people.

Back