Buying FOUND fresh feather 🍋🌿

Hello!

I would like to trade my perfect cherry for your perfect orange. However, I am waiting to get a pear and peach first before I get an orange.

Would you be interested in trading?

Hello!

I would like to trade my perfect cherry for your perfect orange. However, I am waiting to get a pear and peach first before I get an orange.

Would you be interested in trading?

I'm sorry, I have a trade lined up for cherry already so I am only looking for lemon. I would help if I had extra meow coins, but they are all reserved for trades. Good luck with your search ; ~;

I can send you a durian for a mango. I haven’t bought it yet, so if you’re interested, just let me know the time since I know you’re trying for a certain order!

I can send you a durian for a mango. I haven’t bought it yet, so if you’re interested, just let me know the time since I know you’re trying for a certain order!

Thank you so much! The durian is a gift so the order doesn’t matter, you can send it now. Would you like any message on your mango?

Hello, just wondering if you still need a sweet bunny balloon at all, because I can possibly get one for you in the shop as it was unlocked in Streetpass Souvenirs. If so, are you still offering your other balloons for it? Just inquiring here. 😌

Hello, just wondering if you still need a sweet bunny balloon at all, because I can possibly get one for you in the shop as it was unlocked in Streetpass Souvenirs. If so, are you still offering your other balloons for it? Just inquiring here. 😌

YES!!! I have no meow coins to buy them in the shop. Will you take blue bunny and two purples for it?

i'll take your perfect cherry if you're still selling! no message is fine

YES!!! I have no meow coins to buy them in the shop. Will you take blue bunny and two purples for it?

May I ask for the exact dates & times of your blue bunny & 2 purple balloon collectibles?

i'll take your perfect cherry if you're still selling! no message is fine
THANK YOU!! Sending it right over.

May I ask for the exact dates & times of your blue bunny & 2 purple balloon collectibles?

I made them active so you can see the dates and time in my inventory!

Back