• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Franzi's 12 Days of Giveaways!

Remember that you can enter more than once (it's under to enter!) The first winner will be drawn tomorrow :)

Today is the first day of giveaways! If you want to enter, read up on how to in the first post - stay tuned to find out the first winner and their price at 8pm :)

Hi I'd like to enter!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

I would like to enter too. Hope I win :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

My ex-wife still misses me, but her aim is getting better!

I don't have a funniest joke, but here it is... XD

My friend thinks he is smart. He told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so i threw a coconut at his face.

I'm loving the jokes so far :) Keep them coming as they count as an entry and are entertaining as well!
Winner will be drawn and announced in 4 hours :>

I don't know how to tell jokes, but . . .
Here's my favorite !

Why are firetrucks red ?

Because, they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight makes twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and there were fish in the seas, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always “Russian" around, so that's why fire trucks are red !

(i also sent more tbt)

Last edited:
On the first day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...
... a five-piece set of Nintendo items to be passed along to ClockWorking!

Congratulations to the first winner, keep on entering to qualify for the remaining 11 days of giveaways - the prizes will keep on getting better the later the dates get :)

Last edited:
Morning bump~
The second winner will be drawn a little early today, at 7pm my time (to be found in the first post). Keep on entering for a chance to win something almost all of us will need today! :)

entered 5 more times!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing?

They always drop their needles!

Thank you for entering my giveaway; I'd like to return the favor bu entering yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my joke for an extra entry:
What do sheep say at Christmas? Fleece Navidad.
And what do grumpy sheep say on Christmas? Baa humbug.

On the second day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... a set of 6 bush starts to pass along to Ramune!
You can chose whichever bushes you'd like - I have all of them available, but the numbers vary.

Keep on entering - as I mentioned yesterday, a little birdy told me that the prize will increase in value the later the date is. :)

Last edited:
Back