• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Franzi's 12 Days of Giveaways!

On the sixth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... a set of ten hybrids to be passed along to stained-cheri. Congratulations!​

- - - Post Merge - - -

On the seventh day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... a complete Kiki and Lala outfit to be passed along to derpmayor. Congratulations!​

- - - Post Merge - - -

On the eight day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... another 500k in game bells and 10 tbt to be passed along to Joey. Congratulations!

I feel very ill at the moment so I'm going to try and get some rest. I will try to deliver the gifts when I get home tomorrow :(

Last edited:
So I got myself a present - food poisoning. I was out pretty much all day yesterday and slept for 15 hours, so I'll draw yesterday's winner now and will have plenty of time to hand out presents that weren't claimed yet as I'm off sick :(

So I got myself a present - food poisoning. I was out pretty much all day yesterday and slept for 15 hours, so I'll draw yesterday's winner now and will have plenty of time to hand out presents that weren't claimed yet as I'm off sick :(

Oh my gosh that's horrible! And congrats to everyone who won! Maybe I'll win something next year :3

I do hope you feel better soon <3

Can I enter please :)

On the ninth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... the complete card set to pass along to Sky_SunChip. Congratulations!

Today's winner will be drawn at 8pm, I will also contact all winners again as I haven't been online to frequently for the pay few days.
Also, thank you for you well wishes :)

On the tenth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... a set of all the Nintendogs ornaments to pass along to wolfie1. Congratulations!
Only two days of giveaways left as we celebrate Christmas on the 24th here, but you can still enter until Dec 24th @3pm my time :)

I was so busy celebrating Christmas with my family, I didn't have time to come on the forums ;u; This is insanely late, but I'll be drawing the last two winners now.​

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... visits to any Sanrio RV(s) to pass along to MariaKomi.. Congratulations! You can visit whenever and how often you like :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

On the twelth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... a 1 million igb bells to pass along to Mayor Carly of Caketown. Congratulations!

Thank you all so much for entering this giveaway. I'm sorry that I got sick halfay through and still haven't managed to deliver all the prizes, but I'll be working on it. Have a good day :)

Last edited:
Back