• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Franzi's 12 Days of Giveaways!

Winner will be drawn a little later today as I'm not feeling to well right now - you have another hour to enter :)

On the third day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

.. a set of set of Gracie Grace's most fashionable pieces to pass along to Xandra! Congratulations!

If your name wasn't drawn yet, don't worry - there's nine more days left and a lot more awesome prizes. Psst, a little reindeer told me that tomorrow's prizes will be underorderable...​

Last edited:
On the third day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

.. a set of set of Gracie Grace's most fashionable pieces to pass along to Xandra! Congratulations!

If your name wasn't drawn yet, don't worry - there's nine more days left and a lot more awesome prizes. Psst, a little reindeer told me that tomorrow's prizes will be underorderable...​

Lol, thank you so much! Good luck to everyone else on the other giveaways :D

Oh my god, I just realised I posted this into the wrong thread last night. So sorry y'all!

On the fourth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

a set of six villager pictures to pass along to Mintyfresh. Congratulations!

There right days left people so there's still time to enter as well.
I would also appreciate it if all the winners contacted me and let me know the times they're available as I haven't been able to deliver any prizes yet thanks to my rather awkward time zone :<​

On the fifth day of Christmas, Santa gave to me...

... 500k in game bells to pass along to planetvirgo. Congratulations!​

Last edited:
Enter me ;-;

Why couldn't Hillary win the election?
Men can't do anything to her view so they couldn't vote. ( more boys than girls in the world )

Last edited:
So sorry guys, with my final exams coming to a close I was so overwhelmed the last two days that I completely forgot to draw the winners for those days!
I will draw them along with the winner for today :)

Back