• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ๐ŸŽƒFREE Catalog Event of Spooky&other Halloween-themed clothing in Port Terra๐ŸŽƒ *NEW costumes added!*

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Thank you for having me! Your island was really pretty but I wasn't sure if it would've been OK for me to look around by going inside buildings. This was actually my first time visiting someone.

If you're fine with it would it be alright if I went back to look around your island?

Edit: Were any of the items from the same group in different variations by any chance? Near the end I only picked up one of each group but reading something made me realize I might have messed up a little. >_<

Last edited:
Thank you for having me! Your island was really pretty but I wasn't sure if it would've been OK for me to look around by going inside buildings. This was actually my first time visiting someone.

If you're fine with it would it be alright if I went back to look around your island?
Thank you! Yes, you can come back to visit inside houses if you like! Just don't be surprised that I have blocked access beyond the town area since it is unfinished.
To answer your question, as a tip in TBT community it's always good to ask permission first (just like you did!) especially if the host hasn't specified in his post if it's ok to do an island tour. Hope that helps!

Thank you! Yes, you can come back to visit inside houses if you like! Just don't be surprised that I have blocked access beyond the town area since it is unfinished.
To answer your question, as a tip in TBT community it's always good to ask permission first (just like you did!) especially if the host hasn't specified in his post if it's ok to do an island tour. Hope that helps!

That's a relief! Thank you for the tip! :)

Hello, this is so nice of you, could I come over please?

Polillita from CoqitoAzul

Back