• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm here to take her if you are here :) Let me know. I have a space for her and will be on all night now that I'm home!

Last edited:

Mitzi found a new home.
Static is now in boxes. Will wait
for lurker's response.
Unoriginal Shari just moved in.

Static found a new home.
Unoriginal Shari is now in boxes.
Will void in 10 mins.
Flurry just moved in.

Unoriginal Sharrie has been voided.
Gruff in boxes.
Bamjust moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gruff has been voided.
Bam is now in boxes.
Francine just moved in.

You're getting like all villagers I've had before (I swear they aren't all mine though lol) Thanks again for being so kind. I'll be lurking this thread in the (possibly near) future!

Hey again! Can I lurk for Flurry and Bianca?

Hey again! Can I lurk for Flurry and Bianca?

Sure! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam found a new home.
Kid Cat is now in boxes. Will wait
for lurker's response.
Vic just moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're getting like all villagers I've had before (I swear they aren't all mine though lol) Thanks again for being so kind. I'll be lurking this thread in the (possibly near) future!

I know. I noticed that too. XD And no problem! Just let me know if you decided to look for a new villager. ^^

Sure! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam found a new home.
Kid Cat is now in boxes. Will wait
for lurker's response.
Vic just moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know. I noticed that too. XD And no problem! Just let me know if you decided to look for a new villager. ^^

Yeah! I am certain Shari was from me (I'm sorry about that. I hope you aren't mad because I totally wasn't thinking). The rest seemed to just be coincidence lol. I definitely will. I'm actually trading out Beau for Papi or Walker. I know you just had Papi but Walker is an option!

Yeah! I am certain Shari was from me (I'm sorry about that. I hope you aren't mad because I totally wasn't thinking). The rest seemed to just be coincidence lol. I definitely will. I'm actually trading out Beau for Papi or Walker. I know you just had Papi but Walker is an option!

Nahh. No need to be sorry. It's okayy. And I dont really care having someones void since it's my cycle town. ^^ I'll keep an eye on Walker. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back