• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on the Looking For thread and someone contacted me about Freya about 10 minutes ago. You may take me off the list for her.

Sorry for taking your time!

As soon as you posted this, Freya is now in boxes. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stitches is moving out from my 3rd town. I bought him before. He is free! He should be atleast 80% original. If no one takes him in 15, he will be voided.

yo yo ill take stiches FC:3738-0657-6605

Sure! And is your void clear?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Papi has been voided.
Freya is now in boxes.
Keatom just moved in.

As soon as you posted this, Freya is now in boxes. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

my void...idk what tha mean

Did someone from your town move out? If yes, he/she will go to the void. If you visit a town with atleast 8 villagers it's most likely the voided villager will be drop to that town. To clear your void, you will need to visit a town which has a maximum villagers.

Did someone from your town move out? If yes, he/she will go to the void. If you visit a town with atleast 8 villagers it's most likely the voided villager will be drop to that town. To clear your void, you will need to visit a town which has a maximum villagers.

well i TT only for vilagers and pucked moved out recently and i have currently 8 villagers so...yea its void

Hey I'm home from work. No big deal if he's not available anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back