• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I lurk for Gladys?

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stitches and Freya found a new home.
Knox has been voided.
Alfonso moved in.
Goose has been voided.
Mathilda moved in.
Mathilda is now in boxes.
Limberg just moved in.

Mathilda and Buck were voided.
Ruby is now in boxes. Will wait
for lurkers response.
Egbert and Astrid just moved in.

Bump for Runy. The lurker couldn't take her. She's available for adoption!

Ruby found a new home.
Alfonso the gatr is now in boxes. Will
wait for lurker's response.
Kidcat just moved in.

Yes, he is now available for adoption. ^^
Okay umm... I need him to be on I told him but can you hold him. He's a dreamie of my friend and it will make him really happy to finally get him, his username is wait let me check it again

Okay umm... I need him to be on I told him but can you hold him. He's a dreamie of my friend and it will make him really happy to finally get him, his username is wait let me check it again

Ahh no problem. I won't void Alfonso. He's my ultimate favorite villager. ^^

maounkhan That's his username thx so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh no problem. I won't void Alfonso. He's my ultimate favorite villager. ^^

Thank you he'll be very happy I'm sure he will message by tmrw so don't void him yet, again thx so much

maounkhan That's his username thx so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you he'll be very happy I'm sure he will message by tmrw so don't void him yet, again thx so much

No worries! I will hold him! ^^

No worries! I will hold him! ^^

The problem is... I need to get Stitches in boxes so I can have a free spot...
I reserve my self out. Thanks jasond3 but this made me so happy but, yeah I can't do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back