• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Free Fruit for New Members! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ Avalar Farms: All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush & Pumpkin Starts!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Can I get 10 green mums and 10 purple hyacinths and 1 pink hydrangea bush and 10 blue hydrangea bushes all for 10k bells?

I'm looking for oranges, apples, and bamboo shoots. Would you sell 10 oranges, 10 apples, and 10 bamboo shoots for 20k bells?

Can I get 10 green mums and 10 purple hyacinths and 1 pink hydrangea bush and 10 blue hydrangea bushes all for 10k bells?
I'm looking for oranges, apples, and bamboo shoots. Would you sell 10 oranges, 10 apples, and 10 bamboo shoots for 20k bells?
Hi there, sorry but I'm only looking for offers in tbt at this time , thanks!

Hi there, sorry but I'm only looking for offers in tbt at this time , thanks!

I've got 93 TBT bells and 10 seashells at the moment, I will give them all to you if that's enough. Let me know what you'd like to do. I'm looking for bamboo shoots, oranges, and apples. Thanks!

Back