• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Free Fruit for New Members! πŸŽπŸŠπŸ‘πŸ’πŸ Avalar Farms: All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush & Pumpkin Starts!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! Are you still offering free fruit? Happy to trade also. I've been trying to find peaches, pears, and cherries for a long time. Thank you!!
Hey there! I can get you those fruits for free. Give me just a minute and I'll grab you a dodo code to come pick them up!

Timezone and availability: central time/available all day today

Number, type, and color of flowers/crops
2 red roses
2 red cosmos
2 red hyacinths
3 white hyacinths

Total tbt: 15

Timezone and availability: central time/available all day today

Number, type, and color of flowers/crops
2 red roses
2 red cosmos
2 red hyacinths
3 white hyacinths

Total tbt: 15
Hey again licorice, I can have those ready for you in just a minute. Send me a dodo code and I'll be right over to drop them off. :)
Post automatically merged:

Joining now! :)

Thank you SO much!! And your island is gorgeous–major island envy!
@hazelwood
Ah thank you so much! That's very sweet, if you're interested, check out my island journal. (And Dream address)

Last edited:
Hi. I’m newer to the game and just stumbled across your post. Any chance you have cherries, oranges and peaches still for new peeps? I’m CST and can hop on whenever is good for you.

Hi. I’m newer to the game and just stumbled across your post. Any chance you have cherries, oranges and peaches still for new peeps? I’m CST and can hop on whenever is good for you.
Hey there! I can help you out with those when I get home. It'll be in about an hour or so. :)

🌻 Avalar Farmer's Market 🌻
https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachments/1637191922096-png.414538/

(art by Blink.)

Pay what you want in tbt!
New users get fruit for FREE!
I will "like" your post once I have seen it, then I will let you know if I accept your offer.
Place a request using the order form bellow.

Don't know what "tbt" is? Check this GUIDE for information.

🍐Fruits🍎
Coconuts
Pears
Cherries
Oranges
Peaches
Apples

πŸ… Crops πŸ₯•
Sugar Cane
Potatoes
Wheat
Carrots

Tomatoes

🌻 Flowers 🌻
Lily of the Valley
Cosmos:
Red, White, Yellow
Pink, Orange, Black

Windflowers:
Red, White, Orange
Blue, Pink, Purple

Lilies:
Red, White, Yellow
Orange, Pink, Black

Hyacinths:
Red, White, Yellow
Pink, Blue, Orange, Purple

Roses:
White, Red,Yellow
Pink, Orange, Purple, Black
Blue, Gold

Mums:
Red, White, Yellow
Pink, Purple, Green

Pansies:
Red, Yellow, White
Orange, Blue, Purple

Tulips:
Red, White, Yellow

🌺 Bush Starts🌺
Hydrangea Starts:
Pink, Blue
Azalea Starts:
Pink, White

Camellia Starts:
Pink, Red

Hibiscus Starts:
Red, Yellow

Tea Olive Starts:

Orange, Yellow
Holly Starts
Plumeria:
Pink, W
hite

πŸŽƒ Pumpkin Plants and Starts πŸŽƒ
Yellow
White
Orange
Green

🎍
Greenery 🎍
Bamboo Shoots
Vines

Glowing Moss
If you’re still offering free fruit to new users, I just joined and could use some oranges and pears.

Hi! I’ve been playing for a while but I’ve never been able to get oranges, can you help me? ☺️
Hi there, yes I can totally help you out with oranges. I am on PST time and I should be available on and off for the next 12 hours. Just let me know when you're available then I'll get you a dodo code. ;)

Okay! I can go now if that's alright :) I don't have many valuables but is there anything you're looking for? Maybe I can bring something

Hi there, yes I can totally help you out with oranges. I am on PST time and I should be available on and off for the next 12 hours. Just let me know when you're available then I'll get you a dodo code. ;)
Okay! I can go now if that's alright :) I don't have many valuables but is there anything you're looking for? Maybe I can bring something

Great! I'll grab you a dodo code in just a couple minutes. I'm not really looking for anything in game. In particular, I am most interested in tbt (forum currency) if you'd like to make a donation, you can click on the amount of bells I have in the sidebar (under my avatar) and a prompt to donate "bells" will pop up. Don't feel obligated to of course. πŸ™‚

@DonutGoose Thank you! Dodo code should be visible at the top of the thread for you now.

🌻 Avalar Farmer's Market 🌻
https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachments/1637191922096-png.414538/

(art by Blink.)

Pay what you want in tbt!
New users get fruit for FREE!
I will "like" your post once I have seen it, then I will let you know if I accept your offer.
Place a request using the order form bellow.

Don't know what "tbt" is? Check this GUIDE for information.

🍐Fruits🍎
Coconuts
Pears
Cherries
Oranges
Peaches
Apples

πŸ… Crops πŸ₯•
Sugar Cane
Potatoes
Wheat
Carrots

Tomatoes

🌻 Flowers 🌻
Lily of the Valley
Cosmos:
Red, White, Yellow
Pink, Orange, Black

Windflowers:
Red, White, Orange
Blue, Pink, Purple

Lilies:
Red, White, Yellow
Orange, Pink, Black

Hyacinths:
Red, White, Yellow
Pink, Blue, Orange, Purple

Roses:
White, Red,Yellow
Blue, Gold

Mums:
Red, White, Yellow
Pink, Purple, Green

Pansies:
Red, Yellow, White
Orange, Blue, Purple

Tulips:
Red, White, Yellow

🌺 Bush Starts🌺
Hydrangea Starts:
Pink, Blue
Azalea Starts:
Pink, White

Camellia Starts:
Pink, Red

Hibiscus Starts:
Red, Yellow

Tea Olive Starts:

Orange, Yellow
Holly Starts
Plumeria:
Pink, W
hite

πŸŽƒ Pumpkin Plants and Starts πŸŽƒ
Yellow
White
Orange
Green

🎍
Greenery 🎍
Bamboo Shoots
Vines

Glowing Moss
Hello. I am looking for some cherries. Are you able to help?

Back