• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Free Fruit for New Members! 🍎🍊🍑🍒🍐 Avalar Farms: All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush & Pumpkin Starts!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Are you still selling any blue or purple flowers? Also could I possibly have an apple and orange? :blush:
Post automatically merged:

Possibly a pair of each purple and blue flower? ^-^ If you have?

Hello! Are you still selling any blue or purple flowers? Also could I possibly have an apple and orange? :blush:
Post automatically merged:

Possibly a pair of each purple and blue flower? ^-^ If you have?
Hey there, I have all flowers available!

Windflowers: 4
Blue, Purple

Hyacinths: 4
Blue, Purple

Roses: 4
Purple, Blue

Mums: 2
Purple

Pansies: 4
Blue, Purple

Tulips: 2
Purple

+1 Apple
+ 1 Orange

Your total would come to 20 flowers total plus the two fruits 22 TBT sound good to you? :)

hey bro i know im not a new user but i was wondering if i can still get some fruit? all i need is at least 1 of these four: apple, pear, cherry, and peach. I was hoping to get this for free since im not super active here anymore and im a bit low on tbt lol. if you could spare a stack of each that would be great, but pls dont worry if not! lmk thanks :)

Timezone and availability: US Central time, free tonight and tomorrow
Number, type, and color of flowers/crops desired: 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 cherry, 1 peach
Total tbt: 0 tbt (but +100 friendship points </3)

hey bro i know im not a new user but i was wondering if i can still get some fruit? all i need is at least 1 of these four: apple, pear, cherry, and peach. I was hoping to get this for free since im not super active here anymore and im a bit low on tbt lol. if you could spare a stack of each that would be great, but pls dont worry if not! lmk thanks :)

Timezone and availability: US Central time, free tonight and tomorrow
Number, type, and color of flowers/crops desired: 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 cherry, 1 peach
Total tbt: 0 tbt (but +100 friendship points </3)
Sure thing, give me just a minute to finish another trade up and I'll send you a dodo. :)

Back