• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free gift for every visitor!!

rosetti

with love ♡
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Purple Star Fragment
Invader
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (58) +
Soo I'm trying to remodel the train station, but that can only happen when you have a certain amount of guests that have visited your town.. c: So if you guys help me, you'll each get one free random gift :3 (they're all wrapped up so you won't know what it is) Btw they aren't poopey furniture or carpets/wallpapers that nobody likes.

Just say if you would like to visit and I'll add your FC right away ;D

Of course, anyone can c': I'll add you now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you both xD

Okay I'll add you both too c: only three people at a time, I'll say when the gates are open ect :D

I'm opening them right now, just follow the path to the right that leads you to the plaza/main event tree thingy and pick a present and then leave so the others can come and stuff and yeah c: xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay it's full now, please wait if you're still wanting to come c:

Silver axe, a pumpkin pie and a toy hammer have all been taken from the mystery presents so far xD

thank you very much!
hope you can get your station renovation done soon!

I'll add everybody once these have come, a new person arrives every 2mins o.o xDD please be patient c: <3

Back