Free Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, listen up you ungrateful pieces of *censored.2.0*. Please keep in mind this is a FREE mousepad and that the site didn't even have to have this promotional offer in the first place. If you don't want it, then *censored.3.0* off for all I care. You must also remember that they are losing profit by doing this, so they can take their sweet time delivering it to you.

got mine today! looks awesome!

here it is:

jtmspd.jpg

So Darth, do you trust the site or no? (After looking at all of your posts)

I Lol'd.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1280816968057.jpg
</div>

TravisTouchdown said:
I Lol'd.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1280816968057.jpg
</div>
reggie watchin u post
reggie is not amused

TravisTouchdown said:
I Lol'd.
1280816968057.jpg
</div>
Nice mouse, Travis.

my body wasn't ready for it

beehdaubs said:
TravisTouchdown said:
I Lol'd.
1280816968057.jpg
</div>
Nice mouse, Travis.

my body wasn't ready for it
It's not mine. Sorry if I made you assume that.
I saw this on a mousepad thread in 4Chan.

Nic said:
So Darth, do you trust the site or no? (After looking at all of your posts)
Not really. They came through in the end... but from the google searches I've done, there's no way I'd give this company my credit card info. It also shipped from some guy's personal address in hong kong... seems kind of sketchy if this is actually a legitimate company.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>had this **** a coon's age.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sany1246.jpg
</div>

and I thought you should know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back