• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shiiko You're welcome! If you can wait 10-20 minutes, I can have a whole bunch more for you right away. Would you like to come back again for more that soon?

thanks
do you think youll be available again tomorrow night?

@shiiko You're welcome! And yes, I will. I'll time travel in more weeds tomorrow, so you can pick them then. And let me know if there's anything else I can help you with as long as you're visiting anyway. I can offer everything in the first post of this thread, like RV's and balloons. :)

Glad you could make it @shiiko ! (I'm Morgan from Inlandia in game lol) I was just wondering if you still were looking for weeds but you came to the right place!

Btw @kiwikenobi , I think your villager Zell moved into my town and I just wanted to say I love him! He was cute wondering around when I was picking weeds. :)

@leafturnedover I never even saw Zell in my town, time traveling makes villagers move in and out so fast. ^o^;>
What can I help you with today? :)
Aw really? Well, he said he liked it there but was looking for a change of pace - I guess he means he wanted a slow and boring town like mine then since I don't time travel!

I was thinking of doing a new RV order but I need to check which one haha - so if I figure it out and you're available maybe I can come over? Unless you're busy doing weeds/ time travel of course!

@leafturnedover I'm available any time for the next 45 minutes or so, and then a few hours after that for the rest of the evening! Just let me know which RV you'd like, or whatever else you'd like me to do for you, and I can let you visit right away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back