• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the silver badge when i opened the game this afternoon ^-^d only approx 3k to go! ::dies::
(seriously, what were they thinking when these numbers were decided? w/o beautiful town ordinance 2 weeds spawn every day => 2500 days = 6.85 years without help or time traveling)
ive got something else to do for the next couple of hours, would around 2am EST work for you? assuming ATheBuoy42 is done by then

@shiiko Yeah, that matches my math, about seven years of weeds. No idea what they were thinking when they chose those numbers.
I'll time travel more weeds for you to pick at that time. I believe 2AM Eastern is 11PM Pacific (my time zone) and that time works just fine for me. Just let me know when you're ready.

Especially since that's per person. Seven years for each player character to get the gold badge. Without time traveling or other people's towns, that's TWENTY-EIGHT YEARS for everyone in a full four-person town to get a gold badge.

may i request some help with getting fruits? i would be super grateful for just one of each fruit other than cherries <3 thank you so much!

@melokaji Certainly! I have all of the fruits, you can visit and take as many as you like of what I have. I also have a lot of free items lying around that you're more than welcome to take with you. And you can shop at my shops or do anything else you like.

@ATheBuoy42 I'm going to send you home for a minute while I add melokaji, but you can come right back once I reopen my gate. And you can check if you have your first/next weeding badge while you're at home, if you want. :)

Thank you! I actually did quite a bit, you had a crazy amount!! I might just call it good for now. Next step is also gold for me which is for sure a ridiculous amount of weed pulling.

@ATheBuoy42 Okay, let me know when you'd like to visit for weeds again. :)

@melokaji I'll open my gate for you to get fruit once you've added my friend code. I think if I open it before you add me, it won't show up for you unless I close and reopen it. So I'll just wait until you tell me you're ready. My friend code is in the first post of this thread, and also on my profile.

@ATheBuoy42 Okay, let me know when you'd like to visit for weeds again. :)

@melokaji I'll open my gate for you to get fruit once you've added my friend code. I think if I open it before you add me, it won't show up for you unless I close and reopen it. So I'll just wait until you tell me you're ready. My friend code is in the first post of this thread, and also on my profile.
sure thing! for some reason i can't get my 3ds to connect to the internet atm but i'll ask my dad for help

@melokaji You're welcome! Feel free to post any time if there's anything else I can help you with. I'm offering all of the services listed in the first post of this thread until April when the 3DS servers will be closed.

oh, is it night in your town? i just want to know if i should turn up the brightness on my ds before coming over

@shiiko I have it set to the actual time, so, yes, it's night, but I can change it if your 3DS isn't able to display Animal Crossing nighttime very well. Would you like me to change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back