• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shiiko Not a problem at all, I've been time traveling to grow all of these weeds anyway, so I'm already in the date and time settings. I'll change it to daytime and open my gate, if you're ready to visit now.

@shiiko Okay, my gate is open for you now. As before, I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate with me while you're in my town. :)

Hello! Are u up for some train station visits to my town right now? Thank you

Thats enough for today. lets do it another time. Thank you so much!

NINTENDO WILL BE ENDING ONLINE SERVICE FOR THE 3DS IN APRIL 2024! GET WHAT YOU NEED WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE!

I decided to boot up my old New Leaf town after several years, and I'd like to help out other people, if anyone needs anything. There's no charge for these services, I'll help you out for free. :)

NOTE: I probably won't keep this thread bumped, because the board isn't that active, but I will always check for posts here every day! So you can post even if it's been a while since the last post here, and I'll definitely see it and help you out if I can!

My Friend Code: 4055-9210-5105
My Town: Caloom

Things I Can Offer:
all non-perfect fruits
access to all shops on Main Street (includes Katrina and T&T Emporium)
a safe place to store your items for restarting/transferring purposes
visits for petitions to be signed or to drop off Katie
RV's for shopping
orderable DLC items for catalog (ones normally unobtainable in-game, like the notebook/campus set!) CLICK HERE FOR LIST
orderable Japanese items for catalog (rare or impossible to get in non-Japanese games) CLICK HERE FOR LIST
weeds to pick for the weeding badge
all of the giant Happy Home Designer items CLICK HERE FOR LIST
some orderable items (my catalog is far from complete, but maybe I'll have what you're looking for)
Streetpass balloons! (I have a Streetpass house I can order them from, orders will take time to arrive)
NEW! Time Traveling: want to visit on a certain holiday? Need a certain month/time to catch a fish or a bug? I can arrange that for you!
And maybe I can help with more things, ask and see if I can help you!

Here are the RV's I can scan:
all six Sanrio
Felyne
Inkwell
Wolf Link
Resetti
Kicks
Isabelle (winter outfit)
Digby
Tasha
Rex
Ursala
Bitty
Admiral
Huck

Things that I CAN'T offer (so please don't ask):
hybrid flowers
perfect fruits (other than whatever perfect cherries happen to be growing in my town)
villagers
bells
unorderable items

Rules if you Visit:
Please don't chop down trees, I need them to grow fruit to give to people.
...That's it! You can run anywhere you like, take any items or flowers or anything you see, buy everything from the shops, talk to villagers, etc.

So, feel free to post here if you need anything, and we can exchange friend codes and arrange at time to connect. :)
Hi, I'm here from the kuyoko/campus set thread looking for that complete set (I've friended you already). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back