• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, could I visit you today? I’m probably available for a long time haha, thanks in advance!

@tumut And you can let me know if you'd like me to scan in any other RV's, if you'd like to keep time traveling and visiting more, as long as we're both here.

@tumut You're welcome! Feel free to post any time, I'm always happy to let you visit. :)

@pinaatje I'll be here for another hour and a half right now, so if you're around and want to visit, just let me know, otherwise, I'll be back a few hours after that time.

@pinaatje Okay! My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, like before, so please post here if you want to communicate.

Wolf Link's RV is here if you want to check it out. :)

@pinaatje I have to go now, but I'll be back in a few hours if you'd like to visit again. And you're more than welcome to visit another day, too. :)
Amazing, thank you so much! Maybe I’ll be here in a few hours but otherwise I’ll probably am playing tomorrow. The RV was very cool, thanks for showing me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back