• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shady996 I'll have to check my catalog to see if I have any of the regal items, but I'm sure I don't have the whole set. I also don't have a chessboard rug. There are some shop threads on this message board where they offer all of the items in the game, you might try one of them, like this one:

Or this one:

But please let me know if there's anything that I'll be able to help you with. I'll be happy to help with anything that I have available to me. And if you'd just like to visit to see what kinds of items are available in my town, you're more than welcome to do that. :)

@kiwikenobi Alright I’ll check those out for the rug, thanks. I’ll take any regal items you have, all I have at the moment is the wall lamp, vanity and the chair. I’m also looking for a glass top table if you have that in the catalog

@shady996 I don't have the glass top table, but I can get these regal items for you:

armoire
bed
bookcase
clock
dresser
sofa
table

Which actually is most of the set, I think you'll only be missing the wall and floor. I can give them to you right away, if you're ready to pick them up now. What is your friend code, please? Mine is in the first post of this thread.

thank you very much, you helped lots!! :^) can i visit your town again at some other day to get more items from RV?

@shady996 You're welcome! Happy to help! Feel free to post any time if there's anything else I can do for you. I'll be running this thread until the servers are shut down in April, so be sure to get anything else you might need before then. :)

Hey, I’ve just started with new leaf last week and I would like to make some friends! I’ve added your (kiwikenobi) friendcode, mine is:
5412-9938-7552. Hope seeing you around!

@pinaatje Welcome! How can I help you? I can offer all of the services in the first post of this thread, or if you just want to visit another town, I'd be happy to open my gate for you, and you can look around as much as you like. Just let me know what you'd like me to do for you. :)

I haven’t visited a town before so I don’t know exactly what the benefits are. I’d like to explore your town and look for certain items I don’t have in my town. Of course you can visit my town as well! But I don’t have many things to see I guess 😂 but I’d already be glad to look around! 😄

@pinaatje Okay! I'll open my gate for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so if you need to communicate with me, please post here. And feel free to ask any questions you like, I'll be happy to tell you anything you'd like to know. :)

@pinaatje My gate is open now, come over any time you're ready. The only rule in my town is to not chop down trees, anything else you want to do is fine. If you're going to ask about taking any items or doing anything to do with my shops or anything, the answer is always yes. :)

Thank you! I would love to explore some more sometime, but it was nice to see what the buildings can become and everything looks lovely! Thanks again for helping me out 😄

@pinaatje You're welcome, thanks for visiting! Feel free to post any time if you'd like to visit again, or if there's anything I can do for you. I'd be happy to scan in an RV, for example, if you'd like to order items from it or just see what it's like. And I can let you catalog anything that I'm offering in my lists in the first post, too. The 3DS servers will be shut down in April, so I'm hoping to help as many people as I can before then.

Wow that would be amazing! Yes, such a pity that they’re closing it down… but I’m really thankful that you’re helping out everyone, I’m probably tomorrow online again since I’m a bit addicted 😂 so probably see you soon!

Hey I was wondering if I'd be able to come and purchase some items from Wolf Link's RV. I can trade later today just shoot me a msg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back