• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ElCid I'm afraid I can only offer the things in the first post of this thread. I don't have any garbage, I don't have any pics or gyroids except for what's appeared in the dirt after it rains, same for fossils, I only have whatever is in the ground randomly. I can let you catalog the Japanese items listed in the first post, if that's what you're looking for, and I can scan in any of the RV's that I listed, but you'll need to supply the coupons for the items yourself, though if you need a lot, I could possibly help out a little and buy three or six items for you with my own coupons, but I don't have that many coupons.
So, which things, exactly, can I help you with, from what I'm able to supply? If the reason you need help with garbage is that your own town has the beautiful town ordinance, you can fish in my town to try for a tire or a boot or a can, since I don't have that ordinance in effect.

I happen to pull lots of trash from my sea and rivers lol - would it help to take whatever I find? I'm fishing tonight so I'm bound to find a few. :)

Also, for specific items not available here, you might check the other new leaf giveaway thread? I saw a post confirming character pictures are available. I've ordered a few things, though I prefer going to RVs when I can because it's cute, more fulfilling and I find more items I want to get when I see them in game, but maybe I'm a shopaholic 😋
Thank you, both of you ;w;/ I'll keep you updated once I get my 3DS back, it's running late cause the repairman has a lot of work to do...

@ElCid I'll be running this thread until the servers close in April, so you have plenty of time. I hope your 3DS is able to be fixed soon. :)

Hey, I was wondering if I could visit Bitty's RV? I actually want to order a few of her changing rooms so let me know when it's a good time to be open for a bit longer so I can log in with my other player saves. Also, one of my missions is to order an exterior in another town so let me know if I can come when yours is open, even another day since its late now :giggle:

Hello. Is ur re-tail still open? Im going to sell perfect oranges. Thank you!

hey! i'd very appreciate help with getting some fruits i still dont have, like peach and cherry, and also i'd love to get some items from sanrio and wolf link RV's!!

@nightcrawler_ I'd be happy to help you with that! What is your friend code, please? Mine is in the first post of this thread. Also, would you like me to time travel so that you can visit both RV's? Or would you prefer to visit the second one another day so that you don't have to time travel to order more items? Or perhaps some other arrangement? I'm very flexible with time traveling and RV's.

@nightcrawler_ I'd be happy to help you with that! What is your friend code, please? Mine is in the first post of this thread. Also, would you like me to time travel so that you can visit both RV's? Or would you prefer to visit the second one another day so that you don't have to time travel to order more items? Or perhaps some other arrangement? I'm very flexible with time traveling and RV's.
ill add you to my friend list then! my friend code is 2896-3643-8045
and i think id prefer to first visit wolf link rv and other one some other day, thank you!!

Hey I’m rather new to this game.. Haven’t been active on AC much since the Gamecube/City Folk days. Just wanted to know if I could visit for some regal items and some other random items you may have in your catalog? Also I know you said no unorderable items, but if you happen to have a spare chessboard rug I’d pay any amount for it. I’ve tried getting it from sahara with 4 characters but still no luck after 100+ tries.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back