• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free non-hybrid flowers [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be free now? I can visit anytime within the next hour. Just let me know your friend code. :) Mine is below!

My friend code is written in my thread. Could you please read my thread? I have some small rules for this giveaway. I am doing other people orders now. I will let you know when I am free. Do you think you still fee around 8:30 CET time zone?

My friend code is written in my thread. Could you please read my thread? I have some small rules for this giveaway. I am doing other people orders now. I will let you know when I am free. Do you think you still fee around 8:30 CET time zone?

I’m sorry, I get confused easily and thought your friend code was your DA at first glance because your FC isn’t in your sidebar or signature, so I thought maybe you didn’t want it public and only put your DA out. I didn’t mean to disregard your rules.

Anyways, I’m not longer interested, so thank you but I’ll find flowers from somewhere else. Have a great day.

I’m sorry, I get confused easily and thought your friend code was your DA at first glance because your FC isn’t in your sidebar or signature, so I thought maybe you didn’t want it public and only put your DA out. I didn’t mean to disregard your rules.

Anyways, I’m not longer interested, so thank you but I’ll find flowers from somewhere else. Have a great day.

I have registered my friend code when I joined this forum long ago. I don’t know why you don’t see my friend code in my sidebar but If you click my profile and check “about “ section you can see my friend code.

As written in my thread, for this flower giveaway I am not using my main town. I have two towns. I am doing flowers giveaway for using another small town.

Ok. If you like.
You too. Have a good day :)

can you come to my town????
Post automatically merged:

i need them for landscaping

Hi again:) sure you can please but you need to come to my town to collect all your flowers.

As written in this thread, you can use your locker when you come to my town and you can collect as many non hybrid flowers you like.

Last edited:
oh ok can we meet at 6:30 cet time please

hmmm I am not sure if I will be available to talk to you (typing keyboard on 3DS) around the time because I am waiting my friend phone call and maybe I will be talking to my friend.
Anyway I am happy to open gate for you at 6:30 cet. If you see my gate open please just come over to my town and collect as many non hybrid flowers you like. If your inventory is full you can go back to your town and come back to my town again is ok too. Before you come to this flower giveaway, please read first page of this thread. I have some small rules. Thanks.

If I am not answering you, please don’t be surprise but now you know reason.

yes i left those gifts

Aww lol
It is giveaway flowers only!!
You don’t need too.
Thank you so much :) you are so kind.

I am going to eat dinner now. If you still need flowers I will open gate for you? Do you still need more?

no prob i thought you might like some of those items :)
have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi :)

I have many non-hybrid flowers in my small town.
I was wondering if anybody would like to come and collect them.

Before you come, please make sure your locker is empty. You can use locker inside station.
When you arrive to my town, You can collect as many non-hybrid flowers as you would like.
Please tell me when you’re done so I will end the session.

I'm not using the friend code in the sidebar. Please make sure to add the following friend code :
1349-7691-3338

Lastly please only take non-hybrid flowers.
Please do not take any weeds, clovers, wilted flowers and dandelion puffs also if you see them in my town.
Thank you for looking my thread :)
Hello dear! I would love some non hybrid flowers. We can arrange a pickup at 11am CET as it's the only time that would wok on my side (I use NZST). Would you still be interested? If so, I can give you my fc :)

Hello dear! I would love some non hybrid flowers. We can arrange a pickup at 11am CET as it's the only time that would wok on my side (I use NZST). Would you still be interested? If so, I can give you my fc :)

Hi here is almost 11:00 am. Will you be online for non hybrid flowers? I have some orders for villager adoption so it depends on when people want to collect their villagers but ofc I can open gate for you :) !!

Please let me know your friend code. My friend code is written in first page of this thread. Thank you.

Hi here is almost 11:00 am. Will you be online for non hybrid flowers? I have some orders for villager adoption so it depends on when people want to collect their villagers but ofc I can open gate for you :) !!

Please let me know your friend code. My friend code is written in first page of this thread. Thank you.
I will see you today 11am since I forgot to give you my fc yesterday haha, my fc is 0534-1168-8968!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back