• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free non-hybrid flowers [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can come in 5min. Just wait me.I will let you know when you can come over!!
Post automatically merged:

Hi again:)
My gate is opened for you.
Please take as many you like.
Everyone is taking flowers from above so if you go down, you see more flowers. before you come to this flower giveaway, could you please read first page of this thread. I have some small rules. Thank you :)
this is same town as the cycling town?

like used for both?

Hi! i'm so sorry, I fell asleep TT, can i go now?

Hi I am doing this when I don’t have any requests for villager adoption:) I just got a villager request now so I will need to do it now. How long you will be here today? I will let you know when I am free.

Hi I fished adoption thing and came back to you if you are free. I can open gate for you now.

Last edited:

I will go sleep soon so I will come back to you tomorrow If you are around. Which Tim zone are you? I am in CET time zone. If we have difficulty with time let fix time. Talk to you soon :)

hey do u have white flowers? may i come by around 5pm est

Hi if you are online I can open now.
I am online also. Each day I will get flowers because I am time travelling a lots for villager adoption town.
Let me know if you are free now.

hey do u have white flowers? may i come by around 5pm est

And also before you come to this flower giveaway, could you please read first page of this thread. I have some small rules. I am doing this when I don’t have any requests for villager adoption. Let me know when you are online now. Thanks.

Hi if you are online I can open now.
I am online also. Each day I will get flowers because I am time travelling a lots for villager adoption town.
Let me know if you are free now.

And also before you come to this flower giveaway, could you please read first page of this thread. I have some small rules. I am doing this when I don’t have any requests for villager adoption. Let me know when you are online now. Thanks.

hello!! i am online rn. my fc is 0834-2379-9789. i have read ur rules.

Ok. Let me add you and I will open my gate now.

My gate is opened
Everyone taking flowers from above so if you go below you see more flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back