• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free non-hybrid flowers [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the rules and I am still online. My FC is 2466-8494-9699. I'll be coming in as my second character, Maurelle. :)

Ok. I will open my gate now.
After I say hi to you. I am not on 3DS all the time so do be surprised if I don’t answer you :)
Everyone is taking flowers from above north part of my town so if you go below south part of town directly, there are flowers. If you need more flowers, you can go back to your town, dropping off all flowers and you can come back to my town if you want to.

After you finish let me know here in this thread so that I know you finish.
Post automatically merged:

I have read the rules and I am still online. My FC is 2466-8494-9699. I'll be coming in as my second character, Maurelle. :)

My gate is opened

Last time people collect most of flowers but if you go south after bridge there are still some flowers you can take.

Ok. I will open my gate now.
After I say hi to you. I am not on 3DS all the time so do be surprised if I don’t answer you :)
Everyone is taking flowers from above north part of my town so if you go below south part of town directly, there are flowers. If you need more flowers, you can go back to your town, dropping off all flowers and you can come back to my town if you want to.

After you finish let me know here in this thread so that I know you finish.

My gate is opened

Last time people collect most of flowers but if you go south after bridge there are still some flowers you can take.
It looks like i was kicked or disconnected? And I had more than half of the locker filled but I lost it all :(

oh no. Connection error. I reopened my gate.

It looks like i was kicked or disconnected? And I had more than half of the locker filled but I lost it all :(

Yes connection error it says. :(
I already reopened my gate again

I don’t want connection error so I sometime save so you don’t lose your flowers. I think it is better.
That is fine thank you.

I don’t want connection error so I sometime save so you don’t lose your flowers. I think it is better.
I'm done. Thank you so much. 💜

Last edited:
Hi! Could I come to pick up some carnations and tulips?

I am in CET time zone and I am going to sleep now so I will come back to you tomorrow if it is ok. I don’t have any carnations. If you are looking for specific flowers, I will need to check tomorrow or you can come and check? I do not know how many and which colour of tulips I have in my town.

Hi! Could I come to pick up some carnations and tulips?

I will let you know when I am online again today:) talk to you later.

Sure don’t worry! I’m looking for red & white tulips :) sleep well & see you tomorrow!

Hi morning.
I am available rn and I have checked the tulips. I have some red and white tulips. If you need you can come and collect them. Thanks.

Hi! Thank you for checking :) Are you available now? I'll be on for the next hour or so

Hi yes I am available rn.
Could you please read my first post of this thread before coming to my town for collecting flowers please:) I have some small rules. Feel free to use locker and if your locker is full, you can drop flowers and you can come back again. Once you finish could you let me know in this thread, I will close my gate. Thank you.

Hi! Thank you for checking :) Are you available now? I'll be on for the next hour or so

I added your friend code. I do not see you add mine. Once you add me let me know I will open my gate for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back