• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free non-hybrid flowers [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering if I could visit with my alt and main if you were still doing this? I've read the rules from the first post :)

Hi, I was wondering if I could visit with my alt and main if you were still doing this? I've read the rules from the first post :)

Hi could you write down your two friend codes here? One of villager is in boxes and I am waiting one parson to come my town to collect this villager. After this I can only invite you to come over.
Post automatically merged:

I can do this when I don’t have any requests for villager adoption. I am using this town for the villager adoption. I will let you know when the parson finishes collecting a villager. Thank you.

Hi could you write down your two friend codes here? One of villager is in boxes and I am waiting one parson to come my town to collect this villager. After this I can only invite you to come over.
My FC is 5198-2539-5305, it'll be two characters from the same town :) I'll be online for another 2 hours (it's 9:30pm here) otherwise I'll be back around 9am aest/2am cet and available throughout the day to 2pm CET to jump online

My FC is 5198-2539-5305, it'll be two characters from the same town :) I'll be online for another 2 hours (it's 9:30pm here) otherwise I'll be back around 9am aest/2am cet and available throughout the day to 2pm CET to jump online

Hi just now the person came and collect a villager. Are you free rn?

Yeah I am! I added you :)

Ok. I will open my gate now.
After I say hi to you. I am mabey not on 3DS all the time so don’t be surprised if I don’t answer you :)
Everyone is taking flowers from above so if you go below there are more flowers. If you need more flowers, you can go back to your town, dropping off all flowers and you can come back to my town if you want to.

Yeah I am! I added you :)

My gate is opened for you now

Ok. I will open my gate now.
After I say hi to you. I am mabey not on 3DS all the time so do be surprised if I don’t answer you :)
Everyone is taking flowers from above so if you go below there are more flowers. If you need more flowers, you can go back to your town, dropping off all flowers and you can come back to my town if you want to.

My gate is opened for you now
Awesome, I'm on my way :) I'll be doing at least 2 trips :)

When are you available?

Hi I am available now. Let me know if you are still online I will open my gate

When are you available?

before you come to this flower giveaway, could you please read first page of this thread. I have some small rules. Let me know when you are online. Thanks.

When are you available?

Could you give me your friend code please. Thank you

Hi I am available now. Let me know if you are still online I will open my gate

before you come to this flower giveaway, could you please read first page of this thread. I have some small rules. Let me know when you are online. Thanks.

Could you give me your friend code please. Thank you
I have read the rules and I am still online. My FC is 2466-8494-9699. I'll be coming in as my second character, Maurelle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back