• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so so much dear ;___; I've got two towns and one is full of cat/wolf villagers and the other is full of deer/sheep/goatzzz so I'm kind of crying on the inside how much this helps <333

I see I see~ I didn't check since the word wasn't included. ;//; I'm sure he'll come back again soon, or you'll get him before me. I cycle fast tbh.

And gate is open

Ah no worries! I'm just ditzy haha. I actually JUST got Beau right now from another user. What are the odds? :confused:

Thank you so so much dear ;___; I've got two towns and one is full of cat/wolf villagers and the other is full of deer/sheep/goatzzz so I'm kind of crying on the inside how much this helps <333
Haha it's no problem. I mean- if you're not selling I don't care.. and I'm doing it while I do my town since I restarted it.

Ah no worries! I'm just ditzy haha. I actually JUST got Beau right now from another user. What are the odds? :confused:

omg. I'm glad. ;//; Congrats bae!

in boxes: void

Lobo- Cranky

-Lobo_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Accidently voided Stitches somehow ;//; so upset

Last edited:
Wait, did I miss Beau? ;-;; it was around 12am-3am, I was asleep! :(
Oh well :(

Lobo got voided?! Ahhhh I love him how did this happen?! Also I'm so sorry Stitches accidentally got voided. I hope you get him again :(

is lobo in boxes or did he just move into your town? ;0

He was in boxes in my cycling town, but he got voided because no one claimed him.

Lobo got voided?! Ahhhh I love him how did this happen?! Also I'm so sorry Stitches accidentally got voided. I hope you get him again :(

It's okay. ;//; I was half-asleep cycling.. i told mum it was just not meant to be~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopper [for the 3rd time] - Cranky

Hopper_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
I just woke up tbh. I sleep usually from.. 3am to 3pm.. but today I slept to 8pm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goldie - Normal

Goldie_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

--

Working on moving Walker into my main.

Last edited:
in boxes: FROM MY MAIN most likely not original. adopted

Cookie - Peppy

Cookie_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
oh-ohmggg d-definitely lurking for Fang T_____T I had Fang in my town but my little sis didn't know I TT a month back on purpose.. so she "set it back to normal" for me and ended up voiding him. //cried on the inside for a few days

Hope cookie finds a good home soon! <3333

oh-ohmggg d-definitely lurking for Fang T_____T I had Fang in my town but my little sis didn't know I TT a month back on purpose.. so she "set it back to normal" for me and ended up voiding him. //cried on the inside for a few days

Hope cookie finds a good home soon! <3333

Have you cycled through 16 villagers? :eek:

I believe not! Except I think I recently cleared my void (I honestly don't understand how the void thing works Dx) by visiting my other full town? So sorry if I sound extremely noobish haha XD

I believe not! Except I think I recently cleared my void (I honestly don't understand how the void thing works Dx) by visiting my other full town? So sorry if I sound extremely noobish haha XD

What I mean is I don't think they can move back into your village until 16 more move out? lemme look.

After you’ve had 4 villagers move out, the 16 most recent villagers to have left your town have the chance to show up on main street to do a little shopping every day. They just miss you! If you don’t want them there, get 16 more villagers to move out and the one you don’t like will be gone. This is also a good indicator of whether an old villager can move back into your town or not. The moment they stop appearing on main street, they’ll have cleared the 16 villager cycle and will be able to move back in to your town.

or a complete explanation here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66933880

There's a void list and a streetlist (some people call it) the void is where your past 3 villagers that have moved out go into. When you visit someone's town with 9 or less villagers you drop off your villagers into their void, so when someone new moves in it's that villager. So for example if you go to a town with 8 villagers, 2 would be dropped off and then the other would still go away. and if you go to one with 9, the others would still go away but one would be dropped off. So when you "clear your void" You go to someone's town who has 10 villagers, and since they have no slots for villagers your void is emptied. The streetlist is the past 16 villagers you've had in your town.

You can see them when you go in the shops and such, and until you cycle through all 16 or from when Fang left, he is still saved in your streetlist and therefore can't return to your town. Good thing is, you can check and see if he hasn't been in your shops for awhile it's probably all good! Sad part is, until then even if you get him again if you haven't cleared him from your streetlist then you won't end up actually getting him :( Hope I explained it somewhat haha

oh oh! I see! I actually lost him in my first town, got extremely discouraged and sad and whatnot and made a new town in a different cartridge <33 So if I were to get Fang again, it would be in my new town full of cats and wolves :'DDDD

Thank you both for explaining it to me and this will be VERY helpful for later! <3

Lurking fang mwee

Ah omg is Cookie still available to adopt? I would absolutely adore to have her! ; w ; <3
Ah oh no I forgot to add mwee! I hope she goes to a good home ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back