• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just sent the tbt! ready whenever you are :)

come on over :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes:

Chief - Cranky

Chief_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Maybe I could adopt Clay the lazy hamster when he wants to leave, if by the time I'm not full...
I don't care about originality either.

mwee

Hi, would it be okay if I adopted Chief.
Just letting you know that I've been having some problems visiting other people's towns and sometimes it just will not work. If this is a problem that's fine, I understand.
If it's not a problem just let me know a good time to catch you.

I srsly fell asleep o the laptop and forgot to close the thread.. checking to see if Chief dipped or not.

Hmm...if in like 30 mins no one else wants her I may tt to get either Francine or Chrissy out. I do want her it's just that tting is a pain XD

Please I need Freya!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a new town and I want her in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back