• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WAS LOOKING FOR FREYA FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!! X( oh well this is what happens when you are late.. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

dreamie forever gone welp

Added. Gates open?

Sorry, Shaymin. Please don't hate me forever!! Please please?!?

in boxes:

Clay - Lazy

Dogurou-picture.jpg

If you're still interested in him lmk.

I'm very much interested, he's my last dreamie for one of my towns since walker moved out the other day! Will you b able to hold him for tomorrow morning I can offer a fee as well. I'm not home at the moment but I can try and quickly go home to do the trade.

I'm very much interested, he's my last dreamie for one of my towns since walker moved out the other day! Will you b able to hold him for tomorrow morning I can offer a fee as well. I'm not home at the moment but I can try and quickly go home to do the trade.
/
what time are you and about what time do I need to hold him until

I am in GMT. I can pretty much trade anytime from 10am onwards or I can wake up earlier if u need me too!

Okay I'm est so its 6pm right now.. So.. I should be able to hold him. I usually don't get up until around noon est though. But I'm going out now.

I got Merry :)

grats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back