• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in boxes:

Hans - Smug

Hans.jpg

Can I take on Hans, please? I'm looking for a new Smug and I hope he'd be able to fit the gap :)

Hello, I'm back again. May I please lurk for Mac? I'm in need of a jock villager and I love dogs, so I'd like to have him in my town.

I'd be interested in Bella! I'll keep checking back here to see if I can catch her when she gets into boxes. mwee!~ Do you know if she's original?

Hello, I'm back again. May I please lurk for Mac? I'm in need of a jock villager and I love dogs, so I'd like to have him in my town.

I think I accidently tired-voided him yeah he's gone ;//; I'm sure he'll come back, this is the second time I had him.

I'd be interested in Bella! I'll keep checking back here to see if I can catch her when she gets into boxes. mwee!~ Do you know if she's original?

I will check her, yeah she's original. unless she changes w/ villagers. but otherwise my retail and able sisters are completely full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes:void

Curt- Cranky

-Curt_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sparro - Jock

Sparro.png

Last edited:
I will check her, yeah she's original. unless she changes w/ villagers. but otherwise my retail and able sisters are completely full.

Thanks for checking. I'll be around this morning and evening, hopefully I'll get the timing right.

Don't worry about it, I just got Mac from someone else. :)
Yay! Grats!

Congrats on getting Julian and Marina! :D
Now it's just getting Pinky out of my town.. bleh.everyone else is pinging!

Thanks for checking. I'll be around this morning and evening, hopefully I'll get the timing right.

Can I lurk for Wendy
Of course

Doing the weeding service since I'm at 2050 again.

Try talking to pinky till they tell you to go away. Keep doing it till they ask to move. That's worked for me. Congrats on Julian!

Hamlet - Jock

Hamlet.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try talking to pinky till they tell you to go away. Keep doing it till they ask to move. That's worked for me. Congrats on Julian!

thank youu <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes; void

Deli - Lazy

Delhi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes; adopted

Bella - Peppy

Bella_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.