• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in boxes:

Kid Cat - Jock

-Kid_Cat_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

If someone doesn't take Kid Cat that means people just aren't paying attention to this thread. He's popular and cute and I love him <3

Yeah you should try to sell him elsewhere like Coco. At least one tier 2 will get adopted by me though ;)

haha i gave her away tbh. the person just gave me items. 12? king's crowns and throwing beans.. i guess people rather pay for their dreamies, or it might be late because of school. either way gonna closethe board for now, try again tomorrow.. and if it doesn't work I'll cycle out Maple for you then prob just start selling the populars.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is kid cat still available? I'll take him :D

reread the rules and I'll consider it, since i'm sleepy and rather not void him.

oh sorry did you mean the "mwee" thing? didn't notice that at first, my visions kinda messed up atm

hi ! can you maybe notify me when maple is in boxes ? i'd really like her !! :D

hi ! can you maybe notify me when maple is in boxes ? i'd really like her !! :D

He did say in his first post that he won't VM or PM anyone about a villager. You'll just have to check this thread from time to time if you want her. :)

Last edited:
He did say in his first post that he won't VM or PM anyone about a villager. You'll just have to check this thread from time to time if you want her. :)

oooh okay, i'll do that then ! guess i didn't read properly ^^;

Thank you <3 But I'm a girl. tehe. I know its odd since my character is a boy. /cough

in boxes: void

Rowan - Jock

-Rowan_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back