• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if caliatom doesn't, please PM me! mitzi is one of my dreamies. i had her in my copy of wild world before my stupid mistake of missing about a week of play had her move away... after living with me for 8 years. T__T i'd love to have her in new leaf haha

if caliatom doesn't, please PM me! mitzi is one of my dreamies. i had her in my copy of wild world before my stupid mistake of missing about a week of play had her move away... after living with me for 8 years. T__T i'd love to have her in new leaf haha

They got her-- but I won't stop cycling for awhile.. So I might get her again. I'vehad some villagers 3 times now.. and now that I got my dreamies I am slow-cycling now.. So less 2/3 tiers will be voided.

if you get her again i'd love to adopt her. thank you anyway! people like you who do so much work to get people their faves are the best ^_^

in boxes: void

Tutu - Peppy

Tutu.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you get her again i'd love to adopt her. thank you anyway! people like you who do so much work to get people their faves are the best ^_^

aw thank you ;//;

Last edited:
in boxes: adopted via VM

Hamphrey - Cranky

Hamuji-picture.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, I love rabbits! Do you think I could lurk for Coco? I know you probably have a lot of people asking for her, so I totally understand if you don't want to ^^

Ah, I love rabbits! Do you think I could lurk for Coco? I know you probably have a lot of people asking for her, so I totally understand if you don't want to ^^
No problem, just when the time comes remember to read the rules~

I love Coco! She was such a unique villager to have when she lived in my town <3

yesss. i had her in my last town for a bit.

Voiding Rudy in a half- hour if no interest.

going to getdinner brb

okay back

Rudy Voided.

Last edited:

Soleil - Snooty

Soleil_HHD.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Limberg- Cranky

Limberg_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Last edited: