• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Added everyone in the thread so far! Just in case you missed it, my friendcode is 0173-2505-3275! :)

I'll add everyone else that posted before this post later today and from now on if you add me, just send me a PM telling me you did. :)

Here's my code again: 3523-2637-3478

Anyone who doesn't already have my FC in here, feel free to add me, just send me a PM letting me know.

Would definitely like some EU & Japan AC:NL friends, fellow US players are cool too. :D

I have only just realised what Swapnote is after wondering what on Earth everyone was talking about in that other thread. It's called Nintendo Letter Box in Europe, (and I never knew you could trade background papers for it or anything. O: )

People are welcome to add my 3DS FC (2621-2702-7148) and please inform me if you do. But I'll have a new 3DS/FC when AC:NL releases.

I am currently in a study group, but I enjoy this very much!

I would like everyone to add me! :D My 3DS is in a different building than I am, but I'll go get it here in a second :3

Great idea! C: Here is my FC: 3883-5448-8372 [Letty]

I would really love AC friends so we can play with each other when the game is released!
Let me know if you add me so I can add you back! :3

I would really love AC friends so we can play with each other when the game is released!
hello! I added you

I have only just realised what Swapnote is after wondering what on Earth everyone was talking about in that other thread. It's called Nintendo Letter Box in Europe, (and I never knew you could trade background papers for it or anything. O: )

People are welcome to add my 3DS FC (2621-2702-7148) and please inform me if you do. But I'll have a new 3DS/FC when AC:NL releases.

I should have said that in the main post! "swapnote/letterbox" sorry!

Im glad everyone is swaping codes! I have added everyone so far and sent the appropriate messages.

Neat idea! I'd especially like to get some Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, or UK friends so we can play holidays with each other :)

I've added you, my FC is 0344-9283-4845 and my name is Erica.

Hi y'all!

I know a lot of people here have added each other for SwapNote and to be friends on AC:NL. But I wanted to create a post sort of like a hub, where people can grab everyone else's 3DS friend codes and we can all add each other for when the game comes out!

We can chat and send pictures via SwapNote, chat in-game for turnip prices, and visit each other's towns to get the train station community project!

Like I said before, I know a lot of you guys have each other added, but this is great for you to add the new people on the forums that you dont have, or just to tie all the strings together and get the Bell Tree Forum group all connected!

Also, I was really excited about PapaNer's idea for contests! Once they start, Swapnote is going to be a great way to keep everyone in the loop.

So please post up your 3DS friend code if you want everyone to add you and please add mine! Ill be adding everyone who posts and I hope you do to!

(and omg I hope this kind of post hasnt already been done, I didnt see any, but hey, this is fresh for the newbies!)

Friend code: 0216-1091-9717

Really cool idea! I've added both of you. My name is Sam and my FriendCode is 0173-2505-3275! :)

I'm game. My code is in my signature. I'll add everyone later today!

Awesome idea. 5284-1416-7764, Lyla. I'll add all above ^

3437-3104-6046.
Tell me if you've added me, thanks!

awesome, I like this, I'll add everyone in here
0130-3084-2514

Added everyone that's posted so far!

I added all of you!

Also, I just saw that you mentioned my contest idea :D YEAH!

You know what? Count me in. I have room for around 30-35 more people in my 3DS Friend List and would happily fill those empty spaces by adding at least most of you.

My FC: 2449-4607-1442. Send me a PM or visitor message if you add me. Replying to this post is fine as well.

I look forward to the Letters/Swapnotes and I especially look forward to visiting everyone's towns. I'm a European player by the way, so whenever an exclusive event or DLC comes up, I'd be happy to let you guys come over and grab whatever the exclusives might be.

Back