• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

You know what? Count me in. I have room for around 30-35 more people in my 3DS Friend List and would happily fill those empty spaces by adding at least most of you.

My FC: 2449-4607-1442. Send me a PM or visitor message if you add me. Replying to this post is fine as well.

I look forward to the Letters/Swapnotes and I especially look forward to visiting everyone's towns. I'm a European player by the way, so whenever an exclusive event or DLC comes up, I'd be happy to let you guys come over and grab whatever the exclusives might be.

Added you! My info is in this thread somewhere xD

You know what? Count me in. I have room for around 30-35 more people in my 3DS Friend List and would happily fill those empty spaces by adding at least most of you.

My FC: 2449-4607-1442. Send me a PM or visitor message if you add me. Replying to this post is fine as well.

I look forward to the Letters/Swapnotes and I especially look forward to visiting everyone's towns. I'm a European player by the way, so whenever an exclusive event or DLC comes up, I'd be happy to let you guys come over and grab whatever the exclusives might be.

I added you. :) FC is on the left. <-

I like the idea but I really hate getting swapnote spam. I don't need 40 letters at once all saying ommgggg the gamez out on june 9, let alone incidents in the past where people would send all their friends notes that were only meant for a few select people. I've had to remove friends in the past and are considering doing it again with some of the spam I've been receiving lately.

I was wondering if anyone would like to add me. You are all welcomed to add me if you like. FC: 3969-4282-7197.

Mine is 3050-7991-7234, pm me yours if you added mine

3DS Friend codes exchange with anyone getting animal crossing new leaf!

FC : 2535-4444-4326
Name : Olivia
(My miiverse is Olivia_Kagamine)

2578-3627-7162

Please tell me if your adding me so I can add you back! ♥

You could of edited your post. x.x
Please refrain from posting like that and just edit your last post then posting 2 extra times. :)

My code

Classified
just send me a note with your code, and i'll add you. (no sending pictures to me please)

Last edited:
I think I added most of you all, and I sent PMs to people I added. If I missed you send me a PM. Thanks!! :D

i've only just recently reformatted my 3DS (it was glitching really bad for some odd reason, it's fine now though) and it would be nice to have a few friends, hehe.
my code is 2852-7577-3551, pm me if you add me so i can add you back!

EDIT: my 3ds was still being glitchy, so i decided to trade it in for a XL, make sure you have my correct friend code: 2680-9638-1645

Last edited:
I have added everyone so far and sent most PM's my name is GamingGirl. If anyone else adds me, please send me a PM so I can add you as well, Thanks!

Edited To Add: I am still waiting on at least 8 of you to add me :)

Last edited:
Mine is 3050-7991-7234 PM me yours

Can't wait to play with you friends :3

Back