• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 🌷 Fruit, Flowers, & Items 🌷 Update: ALL FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou so so much, had a blast in your town, lots of luck with your new one <: ♥

Sounds good! I'll be back in about an hour and a half and we can schedule the pick-up.

Okay, I have added your friend code :)
Would also love some black roses if that’s okay.

Last edited:
Do you have any pink lillies left? if so i'd like the rest of them, also any regular cherries if you have them, thank you!

This is so sweet of you! May I take 5 black roses, 1 purple rose, 3 orange roses, 2 red carnations, 2 black cosmos, 3 purple tulips, and 2 purple and black pansies? I'll also take 3 gold roses and 2 pink hydrangea starts, as well as a Jingle pic. Thank you!

hello! may i come by for some hybrids :D
i'd also like to buy muffy julians and tiffanys pics if ya please!

Last edited:
hey! tysm for doing this, it?s very kind of you!
if it?s okay, i?d love to take some hybrids since i?m looking for some purple tulips & roses, black roses and pink cosmos..<3

Hey sorry didn't see your post until now! Available all day so I'll just wait until you're ready!Also it's okay about the Hamphrey pic because even 1 is fine!Thanks!

Back from lunch! The main post has been updated with Hybrid quantities for reference~

Okay, I have added your friend code :)
Would also love some black roses if that’s okay.
Awesome, still got plenty of black roses left! Let me know when you arrive & I'll grab your Golden items.
Do you have any pink lillies left? if so i'd like the rest of them, also any regular cherries if you have them, thank you!
I sure do! Cherries are my native fruit, so there's tons of baskets and cherry tress to harvest.
This is so sweet of you! May I take 5 black roses, 1 purple rose, 3 orange roses, 2 red carnations, 2 black cosmos, 3 purple tulips, and 2 purple and black pansies? I'll also take 3 gold roses and 2 pink hydrangea starts, as well as a Jingle pic. Thank you!
Unfortunately, I'm all out of all these hybrids. I will set aside the Gold Roses and hydrangeas and Jingle pic aside, let me know when you arrive and I'll grab them. 5 TBT okay?
hello! may i come by for some hybrids :D
i'd also like to buy muffy julians and tiffanys pics if ya please!
Julian & Tiffany's pic are still available, another user has Muffy's pic on hold. Feel free to come by for flowers and I'll set those two pics aside for you for 2 TBT. :)
hey! tysm for doing this, it‘s very kind of you!
if it‘s okay, i‘d love to take some hybrids since i‘m looking for some purple tulips & roses, black roses and pink cosmos..<3
Sorry, I have run out of all these hybrids :(
Hey sorry didn't see your post until now! Available all day so I'll just wait until you're ready!Also it's okay about the Hamphrey pic because even 1 is fine!Thanks!
No worries! Back now and still have those items on hold. Let me know when you arrive and I'll grab your items.

Everyone has been added and gates are now open!

Last edited:
Back from lunch! The main post has been updated with Hybrid quantities for reference~

Awesome, still got plenty of black roses left! Let me know when you arrive & I'll grab your Golden items.

I sure do! Cherries are my native fruit, so there's tons of baskets and cherry tress to harvest.

You certainly may, I should have all of those flowers left except black pansies which I don't think are a thing). I will set aside the Gold Roses and hydrangeas and Jingle pic aside, let me know when you arrive and I'll grab them. 5 TBT okay?

Julian & Tiffany's pic are still available, another user has Muffy's pic on hold. Feel free to come by for flowers and I'll set those two pics aside for you for 2 TBT. :)

I have all of the above, please stop by!

No worries! Back now and still have those items on hold. Let me know when you arrive and I'll grab your items.

Everyone has been added and gates are now open!

Okay I?ll head on over now!

Hi! Could I buy two golden roses and have a visit to the Villager's RV while I'm there? This works well because I can also get sigs for my petition :)

Last edited:
Hi! Could I buy two golden roses and have a visit to the Villager's RV while I'm there? This works well because I can also get sigs for my petition :)
Sure thing! Once my town is empty, I'll add you and get Villager scanned in for ya. Will let you know when I'm ready! 3 TBT will be good. Plenty of townies out & about to sign, too.

Hiya again! Could I visit again for more hybrids and visit your shampoodles if that’s okie? cx

Hello, it's been about an hour since I posted; Can I come over yet?
Sorry about that, I've had people in my town picking up without a break. I've got your amiibo & roses ready to go when things clear out. Thanks for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, sorry about that! Villager is scanned, I added you, and gates are open!

Sorry about that, I've had people in my town picking up without a break. I've got your amiibo & roses ready to go when things clear out. Thanks for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, sorry about that! Villager is scanned, I added you, and gates are open!

Alright, I'll send the TBT once I'm done :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back