• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ðŸŒ· Fruit, Flowers, & Items 🌷 Update: ALL FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this! Is it possible i could take your perfect cherries, coconuts and mangoes? (or at least some lol)

Later when you are available I would love to come by and grab flowers and shop around! And explore. Anytime you are free, thanks so much for doing this and being kind :)

Ah I'd love to come by if I can! And I'd love a villager pic or two ^^

At the moment I do still have some waiting in front of the train station~

Thanks for doing this! Is it possible i could take your perfect cherries, coconuts and mangoes? (or at least some lol)

Yes, I have perfect cherry trees behind my mayor's house (crud I think someone shook them already today, sorry!), coconut trees on the beach, and mangoes I have in baskets at the train station. c:

Later when you are available I would love to come by and grab flowers and shop around! And explore. Anytime you are free, thanks so much for doing this and being kind :)

Back from my errands – everyone has been added and my gates are open for the afternoon! ♡

Last edited:
Will be dropping by in about 10 minutes then :)

Last edited:
Okay, ready now! Should be some weeds around town. Added and gates are open.

Okay, ready now! Should be some weeds around town. Added and gates are open.

I just wanted permission. Thank you! :D I'll add your FC and will probably drop by later if you'll still be on then!

No need to wait for me though :)

I just wanted permission. Thank you! :D I'll add your FC and will probably drop by later if you'll still be on then!

No need to wait for me though :)

No worries, take your time. Just hanging out with gates open while I watch Netflix. XD

Hey, I would love to grab some flowers at some point :p I'm available from now until 10pm GMT today, or 10am-10pm GMT tomorrow, if any of those times work for you? :)

Hey, I would love to grab some flowers at some point :p I'm available from now until 10pm GMT today, or 10am-10pm GMT tomorrow, if any of those times work for you? :)

Gosh I'm sorry, but I'll actually be at work during your entire availability today! And once I get home I'll probably close up for good and do the reset. Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back