• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 🌷 Fruit, Flowers, & Items 🌷 Update: ALL FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, everyone! Quantities in first post have been updated.

Stepping away from Braeburn to play in Arcana, please shoot me a notification if you'd like to visit!

Hey! I added you, I would love ten gold roses and Jingle's picture if that is available! Added you now! <3

More than happy to sell you the gold roses for 7 TBT! Another user requested the Jingle pic earlier today and I haven't heard back, so I'd like to give them 24 hours to claim it if that's okay. I can let you know tomorrow if it's still available.

For now, I've added you and my gates are open, the roses are waiting!

More than happy to sell you the gold roses for 7 TBT! Another user requested the Jingle pic earlier today and I haven't heard back, so I'd like to give them 24 hours to claim it if that's okay. I can let you know tomorrow if it's still available.

For now, I've added you and my gates are open, the roses are waiting!

Sorry I didn't see this! I only get notified when someone pm's me, if you could do that next time you're online I'd super appreciate it! Ty again!!

🌸 Happy Friday! 🌸
it?s the end of the week, and this stuff needs to go

All items are now FREE!
first come, first served
see first post for updated item availability

🌸 I'm available all day Friday, so please notify me if you'd like to visit. Thanks! 🌸

Hi! I'm going to go ahead and stop by to pick up some more things. Thank you again!

OoOoOoh, could I perhaps make a visit? :> (If so, see my FC beside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back