• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading 🌈🌸 Full Cute Furniture (White & Sky Blue & Yellow) 🌸🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I come catalog? I can let you catalog the long bathtub, bathroom sink, magnetic knife rack, tankless toilet, espresso maker, and dish-drying rack!

That sounds great!! I'll send you the dodo code shortly! :blush:

Hi, I'd love to catalog it. I'll tip with nook mile tickets c:

hi miharu! would it be okay if i came to catalog the cute series? (if my wifi works TT_TT) i have a cat tower you can catalog and i can leave you some bells as a ty!

Hi, I'd love to catalog it. I'll tip with nook mile tickets c:

Sounds great! Tysm! :blush: Sending code shortly!

Everyone from before this post have gotten a DM with the dodo code! Please let me know if I'm missing anyone! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi miharu! would it be okay if i came to catalog the cute series? (if my wifi works TT_TT) i have a cat tower you can catalog and i can leave you some bells as a ty!

HII! yes definitely!! I'll dm you the dodo code shortly once everyone is finished! :blush:

Hi everyone!! Thanks to Alucard582, we have completed the entire cute furniture set (all colors)! :blush: The only full set I currently have on hand for catalog trading would be the white set! Feel free to come catalog it!~ I'll update this thread when I eventually order the rest of the colored sets so be on the look out! :blush:

I'll be sending everyone a DM with the dodo code when ready! Also looking to buy some Nook Mile Tickets for either 100k IGB per or 15 tbt per! So let me know if you are willing to sell those as well! :blush:

I'm looking to catalog the following furniture! So if you have any that would be amazing! Tips are also very much appreciated if you don't have any of the furniture I'm looking for! <3

Antique Bed
Antique bureau
Antique clock
Antique mini table
Antique wardrobe
Arcade seat
Barbecue (all colors)
Cat tower (Beige)
Kitty litter box (all colors)

Or anything cute/pink/bathroom items/kitchen items/food items/Papa bears/Plushies :blush:

Hi! I'd love to catalog the white/pink Cute Set! I already have the DIY Desk and the Wardrobe but missing everything else. I can bring bells and a yellow kitty litter box if you still need it. I can also send you the antique mini table via the Nook Shopping App as I don't have it on hand atm. :)

May I come catalog? I can tip with a nook miles ticket.

Yes!! You sure can!! I'll be sending the dodo code shortly! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd love to catalog the white/pink Cute Set! I already have the DIY Desk and the Wardrobe but missing everything else. I can bring bells and a yellow kitty litter box if you still need it. I can also send you the antique mini table via the Nook Shopping App as I don't have it on hand atm. :)

omg yes please! That'll be amazing! :blush:
I'll send you the dodo code shortly! <3

could i catalog the full sky blue set and the cute white wall + floor? ;-;

i can bring you a barbecue (black) , kitty litter box (i have both white & pink) , and a bathroom towel rack (gold) ?

could i catalog the full sky blue set and the cute white wall + floor? ;-;

i can bring you a barbecue (black) , kitty litter box (i have both white & pink) , and a bathroom towel rack (gold) ?

Yeah! That sounds perfect! <3 Sending DM with code soon! c:

may i please come catalogue? :eek: i can offer tbt but i'm not sure how much would be fair :x please let me know! ^^ x

hi!!are u still letting people come to catalogue them??i have a red barbecue i wouldnt mind giving in return, and i can also give some tbt if u'd like ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back