• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading 🌈🌸 Full Cute Furniture (White & Sky Blue & Yellow) 🌸🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i would love to catalog it ! i can let u catalog the beige cat tower in return :)

may i please come catalogue? :eek: i can offer tbt but i'm not sure how much would be fair :x please let me know! ^^ x
You 100% can! And any amount you want to tip is fine! :blush: Will send code shortly!

hi!!are u still letting people come to catalogue them??i have a red barbecue i wouldnt mind giving in return, and i can also give some tbt if u'd like ^_^
You sure can! and omg yes please I would love the red barbecue <3

okay just let me order them real quick and ill be over!
Sounds great! <3

Hello! I'm not sure what a good price in TBT would be (a bit house poor on the game right now, so I hardly have any IGB at the moment haha). Would you accept 15 TBT for letting me catalogue the white set?

ok!!do u mind if i catalogue both colors of the set??also u can keep the barbecue instead of just cataloguing it if u want!!

Hello! I'm not sure what a good price in TBT would be (a bit house poor on the game right now, so I hardly have any IGB at the moment haha). Would you accept 15 TBT for letting me catalogue the white set?

Ofc! Any amount is A-ok <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok!!do u mind if i catalogue both colors of the set??also u can keep the barbecue instead of just cataloguing it if u want!!

yeah that sounds great <3

Ofc! Any amount is A-ok <3
Thank you so much! I'm going to send you the TBT right now, but I'm about to eat dinner, so I might be a little late. I'm Ellie from Wishmaker whenever you see that visitor. : >

Could I catalog tomorrow your
Cute DIY Table
Cute tea table
Cute wall-mounted clock
Cute white wall
Cute white tile flooring
For cataloging my papa bear?

Do you need any of the gothic headdress/ruffled dress/Mary Jane sets or fairy dresses? Several colors of both are in my Able Sisters today and I wouldn’t mind letting you visit my town later in return for cataloging the cute set? ^^

May I please catalog both color sets? I could give 300K bells and a papa bear if you don't have that yet!

Could I catalog tomorrow your
Cute DIY Table
Cute tea table
Cute wall-mounted clock
Cute white wall
Cute white tile flooring
For cataloging my papa bear?
Yeah! That sounds great! <3 Sending code shortly!

Do you need any of the gothic headdress/ruffled dress/Mary Jane sets or fairy dresses? Several colors of both are in my Able Sisters today and I wouldn’t mind letting you visit my town later in return for cataloging the cute set? ^^
ohh that sounds great! x) I'll send you a dodo code shortly! c:

Could I catalogue both colours for 200k igb please? c:
That sounds amazing!! <3 Will send code soon! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please catalog both color sets? I could give 300K bells and a papa bear if you don't have that yet!

OMG YES PAPA BEAR!!!!! ; v ; I love them so much!! You sure can!!! I'll send you a dodo code shortly!! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no D: I d/ced! Setting up new code and will be sending it out to everyone shortly! Let me know if I missed you!

Yeah! That sounds great! <3 Sending code shortly!

ohh that sounds great! x) I'll send you a dodo code shortly! c:

That sounds amazing!! <3 Will send code soon! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG YES PAPA BEAR!!!!! ; v ; I love them so much!! You sure can!!! I'll send you a dodo code shortly!! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no D: I d/ced! Setting up new code and will be sending it out to everyone shortly! Let me know if I missed you!

Oh sorry I can't play right now which is why I said tomorrow :( I can message you when I'm available first thing

i'm so sorry i think i took too long! :x could you resend to me as well please? ^^ xx

Sounds great! Take your time! I have a friend over in my town currently buying stuff from the shop also so just whenever you are ready ^^

I d/ced couple minutes ago so if I sent you a DM with a code earlier and it's not working, please respond back to the DM letting me know to send you the new code! <3

Oh sorry I can't play right now which is why I said tomorrow :( I can message you when I'm available first thing
OH all good!! hahaha and yeah that sounds great then! <3

Can I stop by to catalog the sets? I can bring the diy card for a bamboo stopblock
Yeah! That sounds perfect! Tysm! :blush: Will send out code shortly!

i'm so sorry i think i took too long! :x could you resend to me as well please? ^^ xx
Sent! <3

Sounds great! Take your time! I have a friend over in my town currently buying stuff from the shop also so just whenever you are ready ^^
Thank you! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no D: A communication error occurred! It happened both times when same user tried to join ; v ; Internet hasn't died since internet is still working!

Who were the 4 that was in before the d/c? I'll send you a new dodo code and we'll finish with you guys first! I know my furniture is still with some of you guys!

Last edited:
Oh no D: A communication error occurred! It happened both times when same user tried to join ; v ;

Who were the 4 that was in before the d/c? I'll send you a new dodo code and we'll finish with you guys first! I know my furniture is still with some of you guys!
I was in the midst of cataloging and still have some of your furnitures in my inventory, so a new dodo code would be great please! c:

i think i may have been the one who caused the communication error D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back