• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Full Sets, Unorderables, Etc.

I am! I believe you're already on my friends list... Do you have a preference to drop off or pickup?

Hello again! :D I just made myself a wish list today, and see a few items on it, on your list. Let me know which of these are still available!

- autumn leaf chair
- berliner
- festive wreath
- 3 silver axes

100,000 IGB? Let me know what you think, thanks!

Can I have the Hibiscus Hairpin? I can give you 200,000 IGB for it!

That sounds good! Let me know when you're available and we can trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again! :D I just made myself a wish list today, and see a few items on it, on your list. Let me know which of these are still available!

- autumn leaf chair
- berliner
- festive wreath
- 3 silver axes

100,000 IGB? Let me know what you think, thanks!

Could you go a little higher? The silver axes are pretty rare, they take a while to find! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much would the paintings be?

5tbt a piece?

Hi! Can I get the Wii Balance Board, Hibiscus Pin, and Letter set for 3 mil please? :D

Last edited:
Ok! I'll bring you a little extra, too. ;) I won't be home for about 4 hours or so, will you be around then?

Hi~ I'd like the following items for 99k bells each. if not i can go higher.

Post-Office Poster
Letter Set
Box of Tissues
Siphon
Festive Wreath
Hibiscus Hairpin

I'd like the golden bench, golden carpet, and both fine paintings for 350K?

I'd like the golden bench, golden carpet, and both fine paintings for 350K?

That sounds good! Let me know when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi~ I'd like the following items for 99k bells each. if not i can go higher.

Post-Office Poster
Letter Set
Box of Tissues
Siphon
Festive Wreath
Hibiscus Hairpin

A couple of people have claimed some of those items, if they don't respond you can have them though!

Back