• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gallery le SockHead

Did this one last night. Took about 3 hours. The eyes are a little big for my liking, but it's not something I could redo.. :/ Oh well! Still happy with the result! :D

AZtqnMcCIAAcjM3.jpg

Strong language? I use that word everyday. How do you upload stuff you draw on paper to the computer?

Strong language? I use that word everyday. How do you upload stuff you draw on paper to the computer?

Take a picture of it, insert the SD card into your computer (if it has an SD card slot) and then yah it should be obvious from there. Or you can take a picture of it on your phone, send it to your email and download it.

Agreed.
But what the heck is the M word?

I was thinking it was mother-you-know-the-rest, but who knows. I've never heard someone refer to it as "the m word". Why a ten-year-old knows or feels the need to say these words is beyond me. Trying to be cool, maybe? If so, it isn't working at all. It's just plain immature and annoying.

I was thinking it was mother-you-know-the-rest, but who knows. I've never heard someone refer to it as "the m word". Why a ten-year-old knows or feels the need to say these words is beyond me. Trying to be cool, maybe? If so, it isn't working at all. It's just plain immature and annoying.

Oh, definitely. I just wasn't sure what she was referring too.

Wow, congratulations. What a little badass you are.

That was sarcasm, in case you couldn't figure it out. Nobody cares what awesome curse words you know. They really just don't. Your posts here are so immature.

While this is true, she's 10. Do you really expect her to be mature? She's going to experiment with curse words and whole lot more and there's nothing wrong with that. The Bell Tree is an Animal Crossing forum so you just have to accept that kids will be attracted to it and let them get on with it. She has plenty of years to mature.

It is annoying, yes, but just ignore it. No need to be rude to a little kid.

While this is true, she's 10. Do you really expect her to be mature? She's going to experiment with curse words and whole lot more and there's nothing wrong with that. The Bell Tree is an Animal Crossing forum so you just have to accept that kids will be attracted to it and let them get on with it. She has plenty of years to mature.

It is annoying, yes, but just ignore it. No need to be rude to a little kid.

I wasn't being rude; I apologize if it came off that way. I'm just tired of seeing her double and triple-post, post in threads that are years old, and make irrelevant comments that are irritating and have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. She's been warned about these things multiple times, yet she continues to do them. I, too, was a member of a forum when I was ten-years-old, and I acted nothing like that. I was very polite and followed the rules, so it really irks me to see this kind of behavior. She may be ten, but she's extremely immature for her age.

woah i didnt even know there was a conversation in this thread

anyway i drew this just now and im really proud of it

charizard_meets_skyrim_by_sockheadx4-d5ueb00.jpg

its charizard btw

That is one cool take on Charizard. I'd love to see what other Pok?s you could do with that style.

woah i didnt even know there was a conversation in this thread

anyway i drew this just now and im really proud of it

Pretty good, except around the neck area, then the perspective gets wonky.

Back