• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gallery le SockHead

exeggutor_meets_florida_by_sockheadx4-d5uezip.png

its alright, im not really digging this one though

thats Exeggutor

Pretty good, except around the neck area, then the perspective gets wonky.

I agree. Kind of my first time drawing a dragon, but other than that I think it turned out pretty neat.

You expect pokemon drawn to look realistic to not be scary looking? :p

Your art is pretty awesome, SockHead! (I like scary Exeggutor!)

I got a tablet this past week and here's the first project I finished:

dbTuItq.jpg

ampharos4finished__thunderstorm__by_sockheadx4-d64of5w.png

finished this dootsie today. really happy how it turned out. i started it in like march haha glad i pushed through it.

The day that Sock thought the light blub in my Twitter avatar was a noose to hang myself...

BJ3WYndCMAAY22K.png

The day that Sock thought the light blub in my Twitter avatar was a noose to hang myself...

BJ3WYndCMAAY22K.png

wait that's actually a light bulb?

I always thought it was a noose, too

BJ3WYndCMAAY22K.png

Porter, no! I know you were replaced in Wild World and City Folk but that's no reason to kill yourself :'(

Back