• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gallery le SockHead

the last one is genius. what's better than the tropics, cats, pokemon, and pizza? NOTHING.

Thanks EVERYONE!

and it's a noose Justin. The first stage is denial.

tumblr_inline_mn4ddraUdm1qz4rgp.png

It's a pokemon fusion between tentacruel and hitmonlee!

tumblr_inline_mn4debfvYS1qz4rgp.png

Interesting, I didn't know you could pull off water like that traditionally. What pencil?

O: That's so cool! So realistic and amazing shading @.@

I also like your Chyler Gash Facial Expressions #2, starlee galactic kick and thunderstorm drawings! <3

Thank you so much! :)

Interesting, I didn't know you could pull off water like that traditionally. What pencil?

Just a mechanical pencil. I imagined it would be harder than what I actually did. The thought of quitting came in my head at least a dozen times, but I pushed through and I think the results can speak for themselves. :p

Last edited:
Animate the water. Doit.

Also, a little nitpick, you missed the second dorsal fin. The tail fin should be heterocercal too--with the top half being longer than the bottom. Just a couple of shark things, but otherwise its awesome.

Last edited:
Animate the water. Doit.

Also, a little nitpick, you missed the second dorsal fin. The tail fin should be heterocercal too--with the top half being longer than the bottom. Just a couple of shark things, but otherwise its awesome.

No one can pay me enough to animate that water. And damn you're right. I should've known too, studied sharks for half a year in high school.. I am a disappointment to my senpai :'(

Draw me and pally like your French girls.

Webcam tonight ;)

Last edited:
Back