• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

GAME price for the bundle has gone up

Lyla

Cute Member ;3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Just to let people who have yet to pre-order, the pricing of the bundle in GAME has gone up by ?10 so is no longer the cheaper option. If you pre-ordered the bundle before the price change you will still get it for the original price though! :)

Hopefully everyone here has already pre-ordered their bundles!

Got the Email too from GAME, thought it was to say they were dispatching it early, was slightly disappointed....

Got the Email too from GAME, thought it was to say they were dispatching it early, was slightly disappointed....
It is disappointing, I only support GAME these days because I have friends that work there and I get lots of free promotional stuff from the stores that I frequent.
If I didn't have friends and free stuff, I would certainly look for alternatives as GAME's prices are ridiculous...

shopto.net still have the bundle priced as ?185.85. whether that will change or not during the last 6 days, idk.

I pre ordered mine so I get it at the cheaper price! which is heaps cheaper still than what they were charging from the AU store :D

Back