• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game Soundtracks

Check out my Monkey Ball thread! Monkey Ball is my 4th favorite franchise of all time :3 ''Eeheeheeheehee!'' -Meemee (When she finishes a stage in Super Monkey Ball)

By the way i did not like the Monkey Ball NAOMI that much i like the graphics of the Gamecube port (It's more of a remake since everything is redone)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and i know it is an odd choice but my favorite soundtrack has to be Ice Ice Outpost from Mario Kart 8:

Frontrunning is the way to go of course ;)
Yes, that course isn't bad. But I believe this is better:

Like I said, chinese music is AWESOME!

this makes me tear up every time damnit :'''')

ySwwPHtl.jpg

Last edited:
when Compass plays during read dead redemption when John Marston finally gets to see his family again.

Oh, I know that feeling. I prefer TS2.. it's just I can't play without that glorious open world and being able to customize the colour of everything into blue! (Which, amusingly, was removed in TS4. I have no reason to buy TS4.)

I know it's not the right season, but here's a classic from my childhood. A no-longer-Saturn-exclusive game called NiGHTS into Dreams... - well, specifically, the Christmas Demo Version of it.

Quite possibly my favourite "Jingle Bells" remix ever ;U

NiGHTS into dreams had a fantastic soundtrack...it also helps that the same composers also did Sonic CD's Japanese Soundtrack (the best Sonic soundtrack imo).

Yes, that course isn't bad. But I believe this is better:

Like I said, chinese music is AWESOME!

Hmm it is exactly the opposite xD I think Dragon Driftway is good but nowhere near as good to Ice Ice Outpost in my opinion. Also to give you a idea from what Mario Kart 8 music is my taste, here is my Mario Kart 8 soundtrack best of!

(Hated the original atmosphere of it, they made it perfect now lol)
(Again hated the original version of it xD)
(My second favorite!)
(I like that those parts where violins are present, it is just de kers op de taart! xD That is dutch for cherry on the cake, it means like that the cherry finishes the cake, a final touch, something that makes it complete, could not come up with something similar in english xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Such a large post whoa, i kinda expected it already... Should i put them in a spoiler or do you guys don't mind? (I can't remember how to make spoilers gotta look it up xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the comments under the video's are meant for the video above it, for example:

:VIDEO:
(Comment)

That (Comment) is meant for the :VIDEO: which is above it.

Last edited:
It would be useful if posts with over 1 video in them would have them in spoiler tags, yeah - not only does that mean that your post itself gets more importance (as I don't feel like just scrolling to the end), but it also means that if someone ends up quoting you without snipping, that's also gonna take up several pages of content. ;U

Today's Track of the Day comes from an indie classic I'm almost certain everyone's heard of at some point! ;D 'Tis the wonderful Cave Story!

Such an amazing game. ;o

It would be useful if posts with over 1 video in them would have them in spoiler tags, yeah - not only does that mean that your post itself gets more importance (as I don't feel like just scrolling to the end), but it also means that if someone ends up quoting you without snipping, that's also gonna take up several pages of content. ;U

Today's Track of the Day comes from an indie classic I'm almost certain everyone's heard of at some point! ;D 'Tis the wonderful Cave Story!

Such an amazing game. ;o

Put them all in a spoiler, i hope i will not forget how to make them again xD

Such an amazing game. ;o

Aw, man~ Love that game. Love that soundtrack.

Hmm it is exactly the opposite xD I think Dragon Driftway is good but nowhere near as good to Ice Ice Outpost in my opinion. Also to give you a idea from what Mario Kart 8 music is my taste, here is my Mario Kart 8 soundtrack best of!

(Hated the original atmosphere of it, they made it perfect now lol)
(Again hated the original version of it xD)
(My second favorite!)
(I like that those parts where violins are present, it is just de kers op de taart! xD That is dutch for cherry on the cake, it means like that the cherry finishes the cake, a final touch, something that makes it complete, could not come up with something similar in english xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Such a large post whoa, i kinda expected it already... Should i put them in a spoiler or do you guys don't mind? (I can't remember how to make spoilers gotta look it up xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the comments under the video's are meant for the video above it, for example:

:VIDEO:
(Comment)

That (Comment) is meant for the :VIDEO: which is above it.
Here's my opinions:

Mario Kart Stadium: Not bad
Donut Plains 3: I love the whistle to the frontrunning
Shy Guy Falls: That's my favorite course! I win 1st most of the time
Tick Tock Clock: I loved that course, i'm glad its back
Royal Raceway: I'm surprisingly good at that course
Bone Dry Dunes: Most hate that course, and i'm really great at that. The music is cool too
Yoshi Valley: Not really a cool course to me
Toad Harbor: Not bad, but not great. Its pretty decent
SNES Rainbow Road: The only thing I like about it is the music. Hate the course itself

Here's a few that I liked.

LOL i would go with City Escape for Sonic Adventure 2 music...

Rolling around at the speed of sound!
Got places to go, gotta follow mah rainbow!
Can't stick around got to keep movin' on!
blah blah.

Tiny tokay jam

Big tokay jam

Last edited:

This was on an old mix cd I had so thoughts I'd share. Good ole... Drawing music.
(I got a lot of songs to catch up to in this thread lol)

Wild World's extended theme is simply beautiful. It brings such memorable memories, and the song makes me feel extremely nostalgic.

I can also listen to most songs from the Mario Sunshine soundtrack over and over again. I especially love Noki Bay.

Back