• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game Soundtracks

I always enjoyed the Stubbs the Zombie soundtrack from 9 years ago. Basically the idea was to give some of the popular bands at the time a chance to cover old 50-60's doo-wop era songs. Some of the bands on that ost were like Cake, Death Cab for Cutie and the Flaming Lips. I listened to that soundtrack the other day and some of those covers still hold up, though the originals are still the better versions of the two.

I played this game 3 years ago
put disco lights and change the speed to 1.25

It may be one of the weakest entries in the Ace Attorney series, but Herr Forehead has the second best "Cornered" theme of all. AA:AJ had a pretty solid OST, maybe I should replay it someday...

Waffles, what is your favorite "Cross-Examination"/"Confrontation" theme?

I love the sound tracks from the Metroid, Mario, and Legend of Zelda series. :)
I also love the Bastion soundtrack:
And Mirror's Edge:

I love the sound tracks from the Metroid, Mario, and Legend of Zelda series. :)
I also love the Bastion soundtrack:

YES, BASTION <3

Amazing soundtrack! I need to play Transistor and find out how good its soundtrack is.... Bation's is just amazing! <3

My favourite game soundtrack atm would be Final Fantasy 13-2's Main Theme omfg

YES, BASTION <3

Amazing soundtrack! I need to play Transistor and find out how good its soundtrack is.... Bation's is just amazing! <3
I'm really in love with the lyrical songs from Transistor, but the instrumentals are brilliant too! And I love Bastion's OST aswell!

And I'm only posting a few of my favorites. An extremely diverse game soundtrack!

Last edited:
Back