• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game Soundtracks

Despite being mediocre compared to most other LoZ games, Spirit Tracks had an awesome final boss theme.

OR/AS does excellent remakes of the classic music.

Majora's mask did an amazing job of music

Last edited:
Was participating in a sort of "Name That Tune" contest for one of my Steam Groups, and this turned out to be one of the song:

I have never played a Silent Hill game in my life, though that song alone convinced me to go buy them.

Was participating in a sort of "Name That Tune" contest for one of my Steam Groups, and this turned out to be one of the song:

I have never played a Silent Hill game in my life, though that song alone convinced me to go buy them.

YOU SHOULD PLAY SILENTHILL....And the 2ths one is the best one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Binding of Isaac has amazing soundtracks!

[spoiler="Realm Overworld" - Spirit Tracks]
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Coolest battle theme in my opinion. Sadly I didn't really break a sweat when I fought against him. It would be really fulfilling if I had a difficult time and won against him with that battle theme.

Continuing the Danny Baranowsky love, here's one of his more recent compositions for a game called Crypt of the NecroDancer.

This entire soundtrack is amazing.

I have registered my copies of Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Super Smash Bros. Wii U on Club Nintendo Europe and I have managed to get a claim for the Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Collection Soundtrack CD.
TM_WiiU_SuperSmashBrosWiiU_Soundtrack_news_detail_packshot.png

CI16_WiiU_SuperSmashBrosWiiU_Soundtrack_image600w.png

As mediocre as this game was I'm pretty sure the only reason I kept playing was the soundtrack, which were fantastic arrangements of the original game.

Back