gameFAQS

[quote="] Hmmm... Maybe I should play the ocarina at my farmers market. The money could go to my "Saving up for Revolution Fund". [/quote]
Well, you have to have fingers of steel. Because if you wear out in the first hour, you can take a break for up to 5 minutes, not more.

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] Hmmm... Maybe I should play the ocarina at my farmers market. The money could go to my "Saving up for Revolution Fund".
Well, you have to have fingers of steel. Because if you wear out in the first hour, you can take a break for up to 5 minutes, not more. [/quote]
Well, I practice (might as well ad an ed to that) alot. I also need very few breaks.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
[quote="] Hmmm... Maybe I should play the ocarina at my farmers market. The money could go to my "Saving up for Revolution Fund".
Well, you have to have fingers of steel. Because if you wear out in the first hour, you can take a break for up to 5 minutes, not more. [/quote]
Well, I practice (might as well ad an ed to that) alot. I also need very few breaks. [/quote]
Then you're all set to go! You'll just need a place where people can throw you money...

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
Well, you have to have fingers of steel. Because if you wear out in the first hour, you can take a break for up to 5 minutes, not more.
Well, I practice (might as well ad an ed to that) alot. I also need very few breaks. [/quote]
Then you're all set to go! You'll just need a place where people can throw you money... [/quote]
The Pike Place Market!

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
Then you're all set to go! You'll just need a place where people can throw you money... [/quote]
The Pike Place Market! [/quote]
I mean a bag of some sort... in my case, it was a guitar case.

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
Well, I practice (might as well ad an ed to that) alot. I also need very few breaks.
I mean a bag of some sort... in my case, it was a guitar case. [/quote]
Well, I have ocarina carrying case, but thats not too big. I might as well just bring a bag pack or something like that.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
I mean a bag of some sort... in my case, it was a guitar case. [/quote]
Well, I have ocarina carrying case, but thats not too big. I might as well just bring a bag pack or something like that. [/quote]
Mhm, that works. Just make sure that the money won't fly out if the weather is windy.

Back