• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Games that you want to be a part of Nintendo select

Raayzx

Witch
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8507-8481-5799
Island
Coven
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
I really want super smash Bros to be a part of Nintendo select!

Last edited:
Same honestly, it's not easy to find it physical here. NES Remix, Tetris, Monster Hunter Generations.. all those old/hard to find physical generally.

I'm already glad that Nintendo will finally put Animal Crossing New Leaf (the Welcome amiibo version)
in the Nintendo Selcet series here in Europe at the end of this month. Other then that, I 100% agree
that Super Smash Bros. should be part of it too.

If you're willing to explore the secondhand markets instead of relying on your favorite retailer, odds are you'll stumble across your wanted game for a significantly lower price than the average Nintendo Select's MSRP. Granted, you'll be searching for a longer while than you'd be accustomed, but it's well worth trying!

If you're willing to explore the secondhand markets instead of relying on your favorite retailer, odds are you'll stumble across your wanted game for a significantly lower price than the average Nintendo Select's MSRP. Granted, you'll be searching for a longer while than you'd be accustomed, but it's well worth trying!

Hi bot person.

Yeah, obviously but unless you wanna go dig online all day every day and actually likes browsing in stores, sure you might get luckier (or not) but honestly either stores take in less physical copies or the games are almost non-existent in some countries

It's probably too late, but I wish they made Brawl a Nintendo select. I mean, I got it as a gift so it wasn't a problem for me, but even today, that game sells for $60 in stores. I feel bad for some younger kids who probably couldn't get it and experience it due to the price tag.

I'd like Kirby: Planet Robobot and Majora's Mask 3D to become selects. I have a Switch now and I can't justify paying full price for a 3DS game, but I'd really like to experience them.

I think Robobot won't be til next year or at all, it's pretty "new", 3ds wise.

Also just get used or eShop if you want less than full price, 3ds is still going strong for time being so don't expect much unless there are physical sales somewhere or you find it used.

But yeah, NSMB2 could be one, that one is a bit expensive even in my eyes considering what a "flop" it considered to be.

I want Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess to be part of nintendo select.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Wii is already part of Nintendo Selects in both America and Europe/UK. Although Since that version was out for a very long while, I imagine you might have a harder time tracking that down.

Though, the Wii U remaster and Skyward Sword didn't received an official price cut, and won't anytime soon due of the console's and Wii being discontinued.

Last edited:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Wii is already part of Nintendo Selects in both America and Europe/UK. Although Since that version was out for a very long while, I imagine you might have a harder time tracking that down.

Though, the Wii U remaster and Skyward Sword didn't received an official price cut, and won't anytime soon due of the console's and Wii being discontinued.

blah blah sorry but I'm tired that you always have to talk like your so smart when you do reply quote from my post. If you ever do reply quote from my post, just please stop talking that way and just say things more in a normal way. Sorry but I just don't like when people talk like I'm so dumb. And go ahead you can report me because I don't know if this thing I just say is bad or not.
And I still say SS should still be Nintendo select

Last edited:
I wish they'd make Zelda Twilight Princess a Nintendo Select title. Its a re-release of the Wii game, but it is still 50$ digital (and physical!!). A bit expensive for a game released originally in 2006 and then re-released in 2016. Also Kirby Rainbow Curse! That one is still pretty expensive physical and digital. : c

- - - Post Merge - - -

blah blah sorry but I'm tired that you always have to talk like your so smart when you do reply quote from my post. If you ever do reply quote from my post, just please stop talking that way and just say things more in a normal way. Sorry but I just don't like when people talk like I'm so dumb. And go ahead you can report me because I don't know if this thing I just say is bad or not.
And I still say SS should still be Nintendo select

I'm not sure if it got a price cut on eshop, but it's 20$ on Amazon, digital. : p Skyward Sword.

Back