• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gaming help

Louise_

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Black Famous Mushroom
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
User Title Color Change
Hi everyone I am a specal needs adult I only play 3 games looking to up my game list I only play Pokémon Mario kart and Disney dream light

Do you not play Animal Crossing? Definitely try that out. I dont know much about Disney Dreamlight Valley but I know it’s similar to AC, so I’m guessing it’s also similar to Stardew Valley if you wanted to try that. Also there’s Ooblets which is kind of like Pokémon mixed with a farming simulator.

Do you not play Animal Crossing? Definitely try that out. I dont know much about Disney Dreamlight Valley but I know it’s similar to AC, so I’m guessing it’s also similar to Stardew Valley if you wanted to try that. Also there’s Ooblets which is kind of like Pokémon mixed with a farming simulator.
I love animal crossing I still play it lots I did try and play stardew valley I found it really hard to know what to do and understand

I love animal crossing I still play it lots I did try and play stardew valley I found it really hard to know what to do and understand
Yeah I get what you mean, I’ve played Stardew valley and it can get kind of confusing, I think there’s a lot to it

Hi everyone I am a specal needs adult I only play 3 games looking to up my game list I only play Pokémon Mario kart and Disney dream light
Maybe Mario Wonder? It's the newest Mario Bros. side scroller and can be a lot of fun. It can get really challenging the further you go though.

If you like spooky stuff, Luigi Mansion is a good game to. The 2nd game is being remastered and will release sometime this year I think.

Kirby Star Allies and Kirby Forgotten Land are also good games.

Yoshi's Crafted World (people complain it's not as good as Wooly World, but it's not a bad game)

Captain Toad and Mario Odyssey...hm there's a few. I would maybe look these all up on Youtube so you can get a feel for the gameplay.

^ adding to Blue’s post above

Regarding Mario Wonder, it can be challenging if you want it to be, but you can also choose to play as characters who don’t take damage to make it easier.
And regarding the Kirby games, I think Forgotten Land is better than Star Allies.
Mario Odyssey is brilliant, I’d definitely recommend it.

If farming games still interest you, but you want something a bit simpler I’d suggest Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town! The world in the game is smaller and it’s much easier to learn.

Do you like games that are linear that follow a short story? If so, try "A Short Hike". It's super wholesome and sweet indie game.
I second this! I looove A Short Hike. It's really wholesome like dizzy said, and the concept is just.. so cute and calming!

If you like games like Stardew, I also really like Cozy Grove. It's not EXACTLY like Stardew Valley, but to me, it's sorta similar? I love Cozy Grove. Ooblets is another fun one as well. Sticky Business is fun, but it was a tad confusing to me at first!

Back