• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gardening Items~ EVERYTHING 1 TBT INCLUDING GOLDEN TOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, im coming!! Thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It didnt let me come and now it’s not showing up

Thank you! Aright, message me when you are ready!

I'm available just about every day after 7pm CST!! Hopefully we can meet up soon c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still selling garden stuff? I'm looking for 10 sweet olives and 5 yellow hibiscus. :)

Absolutely, I'm generally available after 7pm CST, just lmk when you'd like to pick them up c:

Can I buy 24 yellow and 24 red hibiscus bushes please?

I'll be available for the rest of the evening and can come visit whenever you're ready. :)

Wow sorry for the delay, we've had a bunch of storm roll through and we keep losing power. I'll be online until about 11am cst and then after 7pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy 24 yellow and 24 red hibiscus bushes please?

Absolutely, I'll be available after 7pm cst this evening as long as the storms don't further interfere with my power.

May I please purchase 15 yellow hibiscus please?

That'll be 15 TBT, correct? :>

I'll be available all day! :>​

May I buy a golden axe? I'm in your timezone and I'll be available to trade after I get home from work at 6. I can send the bells now or then.

may I get a gold rod and shovel?

Of course! I should be available around 4pm CST today if that works for you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please purchase 15 yellow hibiscus please?

That'll be 15 TBT, correct? :>

I'll be available all day! :>​

Indeed! I should be available about 4pm CST!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy a golden axe? I'm in your timezone and I'll be available to trade after I get home from work at 6. I can send the bells now or then.

Sending the bells later works out better for me, just in case the storms coming through here knock out the power again. I'll see you around six ish!

Yes that works for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I also get a gold axe?

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I'm available to trade. :) Just let me know when you come online and whose town you want to trade in.

I'm available to trade now!

Could I also get 1 Pink Azalea start and 5 Sweet Olive Starts please? That'll be a total of 21 TBT then, correct? :>

I'm available to trade now!

Could I also get 1 Pink Azalea start and 5 Sweet Olive Starts please? That'll be a total of 21 TBT then, correct? :>

Sounds good, and yep, 21 tbt! I'll open the gate in just a second c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I'm available to trade. :) Just let me know when you come online and whose town you want to trade in.

I think Bucky Barnes is coming over right now, and then as soon as she leaves I'll open the gate for your visit c:

It looks like I didn't order enough yellow hibiscus from you. It's my own fault. I placed the order and then late last night I had a cool idea for landscaping and forgot to up the amount. >_<

Could I order 5 more please?

It looks like I didn't order enough yellow hibiscus from you. It's my own fault. I placed the order and then late last night I had a cool idea for landscaping and forgot to up the amount. >_<

Could I order 5 more please?

Lol silly, of course you can. I'll re open the gate c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back